Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder/Release Date for Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey!  

So I am super excited by all things Ionic, but am running a race within the next 2 months. What is the release date that it will be able to be shipped out if preordered?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cculichia, if you go to the on-line store for the Ionic, it shows that it will ship in 2-3 weeks, which would make it the 3rd week of September.

Pre-Order.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
734 REPLIES 734

It states 3-4 weeks, so I'm guessing you'll get it, at the latest, the first week of October, but I'd guess end of September it'll be in your hands. I'm jealous. 

Best Answer

@cculichia, if you go to the on-line store for the Ionic, it shows that it will ship in 2-3 weeks, which would make it the 3rd week of September.

Pre-Order.jpg

Best Answer

Huh ! It said 3-4 weeks when I ordered it on the release day. Hopefully it will be shipped sooner

OP, you should be fine with your race in a couple months. Good luck !

Best Answer

Yeah, I see where they've updated the ship times by a week, it was 3-4 on Monday and it's now down to 2-3 so it looks like we may see some Ionics in the wild by mid to late September. I hope it lives up to the hype. I'll wait for the inevitable Black Friday sale and pick one up. 

Best Answer

@datalore wrote:

I'll wait for the inevitable Black Friday sale and pick one up. 

That's what I'm talkin about!

Best Answer
0 Votes

BTW, the Website does show 2-3 weeks now.

2017-09-05_15-13-32.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm so geeked!! I preordered my Iconic today. I already put my Blaze on LetGo with all the accessories I bought for only $150. Hopefully my Iconic is here the last week of September. I'm super excited. Go Fitbit!!

Best Answer

Does anyone have an update when people who preordered the iconic might get? Is it before the release date of Oct 2 or do we have to wait until then?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anticipation is building, just a few more weeks to go.

Remains pre-order. Ships in "2-3 weeks".

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just talked with customer service to ask for shipping dates as I ordered day after release with experdited delivery and then was told 3-4 weeks which would have made late Sept. However today I was told all on back order with no confirmed shipping dates yet, and that it would be  3 to 4 weeks from now!!!! But I see in UK shops saying order now for delivery 2nd October so guessing that's the delivery date they are working to at least for the UK.

Best Answer

Are you in the US or elsewhere? This is purely a guess, but seeing as Fitbit is a US based company, it would not surprise me in the least if US residents got theirs first. However, other countries should not be far behind, as they are usually shipped out, at least from my understanding, within a few weeks of the US shipping date.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no inside information, but based on the shipping dates being listed as 2-3 weeks I'm guessing you will get it by late September. That's just a guess. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also spoke to a Customer Service Rep yesterday regarding my order and he also said that it is back ordered 3 to 4 weeks but then said it will ship when they get the watches in stock which should be within days. So I'm not sure but I just know I am so eager to get it already! lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also ordered an Ionic on the day when it was released and just a few days ago I had a chat online because of some modification of my order. They told me that my order will be shipped on the 3rd week of September which is already the next week so I should receive it between 18. and  22. of September. Looking forward to receive it 🙂

Best Answer

You just got me so excited, the 18th is my birthday! So anytime around then would be awesome. 

Best Answer

When will you be shipping this product to me 

I ordered it on September 3rd

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anticipation is building, just a few more weeks to go.

Remains pre-order. Ships in "2-3 weeks".

I'll let you know when I get mine. I suspect we will all get at the same time.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone have experience with other fitbit rollouts?  Does fitbit ship/deliver to end users before their retail partners get the product?  I want the best shot at receiving on or before October 3rd, due to a planned vacation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also talked to a rep today. I ordered mine on the 5th of this month but, he said in general orders will start being shipped on the 16th. 

Best Answer