Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder/Release Date for Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey!  

So I am super excited by all things Ionic, but am running a race within the next 2 months. What is the release date that it will be able to be shipped out if preordered?

Best Answer
734 REPLIES 734

The Ionic page now says "ships within 1 week" for new preorders, so that's encouraging!

Best Answer

@DanSer wrote:
I received mine today

What day did you order?  Did you pay for expedited shipping or just standard ground?

Best Answer

I am worried and not to pleased....but time will tell.  Here is conversation just now:

Jordan: Great question Kevin I'd love to help out today. Let me check on your order status and see where its at but received usually does mean it has not yet been processed. Some of the people who ordered within the first few days of the pre order should be receiving they're order.

Jordan: Says it will ship within 1 week on our order status so will either ship out this week or early next week.

Me: If I ordered on 8/29....the second day.....why would it still not be processed?

Me: Will I get notification when it ships with tracking, since I bought 2-day shipping?

Jordan: I am only pre sales and do not know the reason why and when our manufacturing/shipping department decides to ship out orders I apologize but I will submit your feedback. You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as it ships out.

Me: ok, so your system is showing it will ship within 1 week from today?

Jordan: That is correct 1 week from today so will for sure ship within one week from now and then will take 2 days for shipping.

So I ordered on 8/29, the second day, and my order status is still showing "received", not "processing".  Hoping for the best.....but it does looks like pre-orders are getting it a couple of weeks before retailers for sure.

Best Answer
You got your fitbit ionic in hand?

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

question. anyone have the money actually taken out of there bank accounts yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, but I pre ordered Aug. 31st. Customer service keeps telling me that people who pre order will get the watch first before stores. I don't see threat happening if you can buy it Oct. 2nd.

@lener wrote:

@lener wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jojo253 wrote:

Nope, but I pre ordered Aug. 31st. Customer service keeps telling me that people who pre order will get the watch first before stores. I don't see threat happening if you can buy it Oct. 2nd.

Sure it can happen if you do the math.  It says shipping within 1 week for preorders.  At the latest that means it will ship on 9/26.....at the latest. That still gives it 5 days to get to you to beat the 10/2 store date.

Some are getting now.... So preorder has been an advantage. 

Best Answer

I'm still waiting for them to take my money!! Lol. I was told on 8/31 shipping was 2-3 weeks so I pray that the 22nd which is my 3 weeks I will get my email 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I received mine. They are shipping. Just relax

--
Daniel Serata, Esq.
322 48th Street
Union City, NJ 07087

51 Newark Street, Suite 205
Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-864-1333
Fax 201-867-9259
Best Answer
0 Votes
I received mine. I have an iPhone. I use Safari

--
Daniel Serata, Esq.
322 48th Street
Union City, NJ 07087

Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-864-1333
Fax 201-867-9259
Best Answer
0 Votes
I received mine. Pre Ordered the first day

--
Daniel Serata, Esq.
322 48th Street
Union City, NJ 07087

Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-864-1333
Fax 201-867-9259
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanSer woo hooo! They are out there! What are your first impressions?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@NellyG wrote:

@DanSer woo hooo! They are out there! What are your first impressions?

Nothing like getting a tease that they are out, and in  a user's hand but getting 0 pictures and 0 feedback. 

Best Answer

So it sounds like there is no release date.  Fitbit says if I order one today it will ship within a week.  My Amazon order is still totally uncommitted.  

I am so tempted to cancel my Amazon order and reorder via Fitbit, since I need it on or before October 3rd to use it on vacation.  But I had ~$70 of Amazon credit making the outlay significantly less via that route.  

I have to wonder how confusing this is to major retailers trying to put their weekly sales printed ads together for the next few weeks.

Brian

Best Answer
0 Votes

Received an email today 

Dear Rachel,

You’ll be pleased to hear that the below item you ordered on 13/09/2017 is right on track for its original delivery date of 30/09/2017.

Item No: LY4N9
Description: Ionic Blue-Gray/White

Don’t worry, if there are any changes we’ll let you know straight away, and don’t forget, you can also keep an eye on where your order is up to 24/7 in My Account 

Thanks for shopping with Very.

IONIC 🙂 Alta HR (retired) / Flex 1 (retired) / Android S8
Best Answer

Ok customer support say pre orders for US are starting next week. And the fit bit web site says now “within a week”.

however....

pre orders for UK are still 3-4 weeks from NOW (what a joke!).

So if you are UK then go Amazon /Argos /Very  who are delivering for the 2nd Oct. Don’t bother going direct with Fitbit as you will get really messed about and waste of time!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
No no no no no no noooooooooooo! 😡😡😡

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

They were also giving some of the same messaging (from what I believe I saw on this thread) through customer support for the US just a few days ago, so this could be the case again of support not having the right info supplied to them yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Chat text from fit bit support - so you lucky US people should be getting shipping STARTING NEXTWEEK...
Me: So not within a week then as the web site says.
John: Orders placed after the announcement are going to start the shipping process next week.
Me: So starts next week but delivery is 3-4 weeks estimated
John: This estimated time frame is for UK.
John: The estimated time frame of shipping within a week is for US

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m tempted to cancel mine now then if that’s the case

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes