Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score not showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve not had a sleep score on my ionic since 17 Nov. Any known fixes pls?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

@ukbem Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

In order to receive a sleep score, you must receive sleep stages in your Fitbit sleep log, please check the following scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I did all that before I made my original post, and still no sleep score. 

and yes I have rebooted the watch and also logged out/in of the app. 

Next suggestion please !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried your suggestion but still no sleep stages recorded 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ukbem  and @Kimsai Thanks for getting back. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using PC App v 2.44.1997.0 and Iconic Firmware v 27.33.1.30

Sleep stages are displayed in both the app and on the Iconic.

However the sleep score is not displayed in either location.

In the APP where it should be, I get a Star (or not) indicting I met my sleep goal hours.

On the Iconic sleep display instead the score, I have the word "asleep".

Is the fact that my sleep score is not displayed/calculated, a function of the PC app,  (vs a phone app) of is it something else?

Let me know, thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Canuck08 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the details mentioned. Currently sleep score is only shown in the Fitbit app or in your watch. 

sleep score on app.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the fitbit app I get the sleep stages and percentage of time in each stage.  However, no sleep score is presented.  As well, I cannot find any reference to the sleep app, sleep stages or sleep score on the ionic watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@2019Winter Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. 

I would like you to log out from the app and force quit it. If you're still experiencing this, please provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing. Which phone are you using? 

Catch you later. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I ‘force quit’?

Kind regards
Mike

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been receiving sleep scores for the past 8 days except one threee
days ago.
Would try the force stop if the issue persist.
I am quite satisfied so far.
What I did is to wear my ionic slightly tighter during the night.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ukbem Thanks for getting back. In order to force quit an app, please swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. 

@Kimsai Hey there. Thanks for letting me know that your Ionic has been tracking your sleep but you're wearing your watch slightly tighter. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SilviaFitbit

You mention below that the sleep score "is only available in the Fitbit app or in your watch".  I am using the PC app and it is not available.  Do you mean that it is only available in the IOS and Android app?  If so when will it be available in the PC app?  Screen print from my PC app included below.

Canuck08

Annotation 2020-01-10 103025.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called up the sleep app on my ionic and tried the slow swipe from bottom up, paused and pressed middle of the watch face—nothing happens.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are using Android, long press on the Fitbit app to get a context menu up.  Tap on the 'i' in a circle and there should then be an option to 'force stop' the app.  Tap it, reboot the phone and then open the app again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner  Thanks for the post. Here is what @2019Winter  should expect to see..

force stop Fitbit Android.jpgforce stop.jpg

@SunsetRunner wrote:

If you are using Android, long press on the Fitbit app to get a context menu up.  Tap on the 'i' in a circle and there should then be an option to 'force stop' the app.  Tap it, reboot the phone and then open the app again.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a sleep score one time since I’ve been wearing my ionic (1 week) but can’t get it again. I read your comment but to clarify, are you saying “begin sleep now” should be manually set or it shouldn’t? When I start getting sleepy, I click that. Should I let it do it on its own? I also wear it to bed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit team what's happened to the Ionic? I've had mine for a little over a year and now sleep score have STOPPED WORKING since 09 January.  I keep checking the forum for a fix but this isn't a priority? I've also subscribed to Premium and it's not making any difference.

What's happening Fitbit? Are you no longer interested in ionic devices or what?  PLEASE REPLY WITH a FIX 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Kind of interesting isn’t it that since the premium option that costs money to use was introduced , we have a problem with the full sleep details .

never had a day that I didn’t get all the details before and rarely get anything but a crap version .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not getting the sleep score either for several days now. I’ve logged out and I shut down the Fitbit. Also the three buttons are not shutting it down I had to physically go into settings and shut it down.  The three buttons just make it flash a blank screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes