Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which color did you pick?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Out of interest, which color did you pick/would you pick for your Ionic and why?

I'm bouncing between silver gray and smoke gray myself, and would be looking at buying a metal band in the future if one is offered.

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

I'm eying the Blue/Burnt Orange version.  Looks mighty nice!! But then again, maybe the gray so I can wear it with the Cobalt & Lime Sports Band.  Such decisions!

Best Answer

I know @SunsetRunner. I'm sure I will buy a lot of bands for it Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I went for the silver grey 🙂

Best Answer

I ordered:

Fitbit Ionic™ (Smoke Gray/Charcoal)

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Burnt orange/slate

i love copperish stuff. Not a fan of the slate...but that coral sport band could look cool with it 

Best Answer

I pre-ordered the Burnt Orange/Blue Slate. I like gold or copper. I got tired of silver and black and want something bright and unique. I will be looking at additional bands also because I like options.

I am looking forward to getting it! 🐙

Best Answer

I did smoke grey/charcoal.  The other was just a bit too bright for me.

Best Answer

I Pre Ordered the Burnt Orange/Slate Blue.  I can't wait to get it !!!!!  I hope I don't regret the color. It probably won't match anything I ever wear!! I'm just so sick of black & gray! LOL   I have been waiting for a swim tracker from Fitbit forever. SOOOO Excited !!!

Michele from Belleview, Florida
Best Answer

I have gone for the grey/black. No doubt there will be 3rd party straps so wanted colours I could pair with anything.

Best Answer

I ordered the Silver-Grey/Blue-Grey.  I just know the Charcoal/Smoke Grey will show scratches and marks being anodized aluminium, so I'm hoping the lighter frame of the silver will hide them better. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hmmmm, @SnowWight. Smart. ....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AuntMo It does look fun !!! I'm hoping that it will look nice with the coral sport band if I don't like the slate after awhile. 

The picture of it on the girl's  wrist on the sale page makes it look like the slate is a lighter more bluish/cooler tone then the slate in previous bands. It looks nice on her. Hopefully it's true to the pic 

Best Answer

I'm going with the dark gray and I'll get the orange and blue sport bands. I really don't like the standard bands. I find them uncomfortable, but man do I love those sport bands. 

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that about the sports bands. Have wondered what they would be like. I currently have the Surge and I love it. I've never had a problem with any of the bands on any Fit Bit I've ever had.

Best Answer

@Auntm001Because you take care of your device.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB  Gosh.... I thought everyone took care of them ....They are too expensive not to take care of them! LOL I live paycheck to paycheck so The Surge was a big splurge for me but I use my Fitbit as a way of life and wear it 24/7 so it is worth it. I've tried many different trackers at the request of my friends including an expensive Garmin Vivoactive because I wanted something waterproof for tracking swimming but I hated it!  The Fitbit is by far the best. I don't even get why anyone would use anything other than Fitbit. So excited they came out with a swim tracker!  I already Pre Ordered the Ionic... I LOVE Fit Bit !!

Best Answer

I love the fitbit app and my Charge 2. I'm training for a long swim next summer and really need to track my pool time. I was almost going to have to go with a Garmin, but I find their software approach lacking. I can't wait to get my hands on an ionic. I really don't like the standard bands from a personal feel aspect. I just find the sport bands more comfortable and since I only take off the Charge 2 to shower and charge it's easier for me. There really is no accounting for taste. 

Best Answer

@datalore  I couldn't believe how terrible the Garmin App was. I bike, swim & run. The Garmin App was way to confusing. The Fitbit App is the best and I love that if I forget to start a workout it automatically tracks it anyway so I always get credit for every workout no matter what. I charge mine every time I take a shower so that's the only time mine is off my wrist. I might try a sport band. Do the Sport Bands have a "softer" feel on the wrist? 

Best Answer

I was trying to be polite by saying the Garmin app was lacking; it's actually terrible. I do like the feel of the sport bands. I find the sports bands to be softer with more give and just more comfortable to wear. In fact it's so comfortable I forget I'm wearing the Charge and jump in the shower with it. The splash proof ranking for the Charge 2 is accurate. I've showered with it more times than I'd like to admit and it keeps working. 

Best Answer