Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I charged my Fitbit luxe 2 days ago and it’s dead. How do I extend the luxe battery life? Can I turn off all day syncing. If yes how do I do this. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
124 REPLIES 124

Hi @rigare11a  eBay does have sellers that accept returns and if they don't, get with eBay. I had a seller refuse to take back a cell phone that was not what they stated, but eBay refunded my money and had me return it to the seller. The problem with buying devices on eBay is they don't have any warranty like the authorized retailers do. I learned from these forums that even major retailers have devices that can make a box seem factory sealed. Anyway, if your seller refuses, go straight to eBay.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Odyssey13 I have kicked of the returns process that the seller had so hopefully will all be smooth sailing. its hard to evidence the defect on pictures but I have tried and included the email I received from fitbit. I ran out to Argos at lunch and grabbed a new one, hopefully I will not have the same issue, they only had the gorjana one in stock so little bit more expensive.

Best Answer
I finally got one from Amazon that works perfectly. If not you can always return to them
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

If you're still having issues with the battery life of your Luxe, please make sure to follow the tips and recommendations provided in this help article. If the steps do not work.

With that being said, please note that this thread will be closed for further responses. the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

With that being said, please note that this thread will be closed for further responses.  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your experience and troubleshooting. If your Luxe is experiencing battery issues, let’s try some of the following steps: 

1. Confirm your Luxe has the latest firmware version. For more information please visit How do I update my Fitbit device? and What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?
  2. Check to see if you’re using high battery use features. For more information please visit Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?
  3. Let’s try a 3 press restart with your charging cable. For more information please see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps!

Best Answer