Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal!!!!!!

I had started a ten-pound countdown in late 2016 (https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Manage-Weight/OK-Here-Goes-My-Last-Ten/m-p/1601896#M46903) but for various reasons it has taken quite a bit of time to knock off that last ten. But, as of this morning, I've hit my goal weight!

• Starting weight 268 on March 10, 2016
  • Goal weight 210.8, attained August 3, 2017
  • Secret: Eat a little less, move a little more
  • Major tool and motivator: My beyond awesome Fitbit Blaze!!!
  • Lesson: Be patient, never give up, be kind to yourself and take breaks, always believe in yourself, and just do it.

I feel so much better. The advantages of being a normal weight are too numerous to detail - but things are different.

Before and after pictures -- I posted these in the thread linked to above, so forgive me for being redundant:

Official Greyhound Pic Dec 2011.jpgIMG_1162.JPG

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

@tractorlegs: Congratulations! You look amazing! Excellent job! Always hard work pays off with some patience and believe in yourself attitude!  Kudos to you!

Best Answer

Great transformation @tractorlegs. Well done!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Wow @tractorlegs! Great job. I admire your determination and all the effort that you put into reaching your goals.

Just remember not to drop the ball and maintain your exercise routine. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Baltoscott @Bhuvana Thanks!! I appreciate the encouragement. 

@SilviaFitbit thanks for the word ----- I definitely plan on continuing my bicycling and walking, not only for weight maintenance but more importantly for health maintenance.

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

Very inpsiring, well done!

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

@Esya wrote:

Very inpsiring, well done!

Thanks you so much @Esya!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazing job - well done!!!! Woman Very HappySmiley Very HappyRobot Very HappyMan Very HappyCat Very Happy

Best Answer

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! @GraceX660

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow look at you! Smiley Very Happy  That's awesome! Congrats!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB ------ Hi Wendy, how the heck are you? Thanks for the encouragement both in this thread and while I was going through this weight loss process. You're one-in-a-million and I have sure appreciated the kudos. 

Best Answer

well done you! I remember your posts along the way- hard to believe its been a year. You look great- now the focus is keeping your new life style front and center. And I completely approve of the hat! 🙂

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emili wrote:

well done you! I remember your posts along the way- hard to believe its been a year. You look great- now the focus is keeping your new life style front and center. And I completely approve of the hat! 🙂

@emili -- Thanks Elena! My hats, however, no longer fit. I guess heads shrink too with weight loss lol. I appreciate your encouragement along the way!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Truly Inspiring !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rmahoopos Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes