Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mother's Day to July 4th 2018

Welcome to the newest challenge! We are celebrating our scaled and non-scaled victories and progress. Following are some acronyms typically used by those who post. Some of us also track body fat or measurements, please add those as you wish.

USW - Ultimate start weight

SW - starting weight for the challenge

CW - current weight 

PW - previous week's weight

LW - last weight/weigh-in

GW - goal weight for the challenge

MGW - mini goal weight

UGW- ultimate goal weight

To join the challenge, please just hit 'reply' and post!

Good wishes and the best of luck to all. Work hard, keep your mind focused on your goals, and we will all succeed together!

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

I didn't lose over this challenge, but I'm going over to the YMCA to sign up, officially. I keep saying that but I put it off for different reasons, but I've decided I have to get in that pool. Walking in the heat is NOT going to work. Mom and I barely made it back to the car on our normal walk this morning. Gasping, dragging ourselves back, dripping from the heat, burned by the sun...imagine an old western where the dude struggles back into town and falls into the horse watering trough. Yeah, like that. 

So, off to the pool I'll go. Water aerobics kicked off my weight loss last time. I'll depend on it to get me out of my plateau and losing again. 

I'm just about to go do a living room workout in the AC. Hopefully, I can tolerate that! 

Is someone starting a new challenge?

Atlantic coast of Canada, 52 F, Fitbit Inspire HR.
Best Answer

@_Lilac_ and everyone interested -  I'll start the new challenge. Title: July 4th to September 3rd 2018

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ill do this

Best Answer

@gauravnarwani - the new challenge can be found if you search July 4th to September 3rd 2018.

Hope to see you there!

Best Answer
0 Votes