Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winter is coming...

ANSWERED

So not sure about the rest of you, but I'm bad when it comes to Winter... I currently weigh 310lbs, I am a more active person since getting my fitbit, but am still have a lot of problems with my eating habbits. With winter coming I am afraid I will wak less, and go into hibernation mode, except instead of sleeping I will just keep eating... Because of work I know I will stay reletively active, but I am really worried that all of this summers hard work will be for nothing...

I could use some encouragement, advice but honestly I need some people who are like minded and need others to push them. I need to be pushed, but not yelled at, no one has time for being yelled at.

Best Answer
60 REPLIES 60

It sounds like you've made some positive changes in your life with your Fitbit and increased activity level. Winter can be challenging, especially when it comes to maintaining healthy habits. One thing that might help is finding activities you enjoy indoors, like Winter Memories Game, to keep you moving even when the weather outside is frightful. Additionally, consider meal prepping or finding healthier alternatives to your favorite comfort foods to help curb any winter cravings. Surrounding yourself with supportive and like-minded individuals can also make a big difference in staying motivated. Remember, progress is progress, no matter how small, and you're not alone in your journey towards better health.

Best Answer
0 Votes