Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all menstrual health data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve updated the app to Version 4.09 today (iPhone) and have lost all the menstrual health data I’ve logged for years. It doesn’t look like any other data has been affected. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback.

The missing logged period data has been automatically restored in the Fitbit App for most users now. If you encounter any issues with the restored data (for start dates prior to January 22, 2024) please try the following basic troubleshooting steps to determine if they resolve the issues:

1. Try a manual Sync (pull down on the Today screen)
2. Restart your phone

If you’re still encountering any issues with the restored data after trying the basic troubleshooting steps, please let us know in this thread (without sharing any personal or health information) so we can reach out to you privately for more information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
117 REPLIES 117

My inspire 3 has been stuck on “1 day until period” for awhile even after I’ve updated the Fitbit, the app, and restarted my Fitbit multiple times. It is correct in the app but whatever I do it won’t sync the period data. Everything else is syncing normally.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue with my Charge 5 since I did an update 2 days ago. I rebooted my fitbit several times, cleared the app's cache, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, and trying re-syncing....nothing worked. I'm not sure how to fix this, and have seen no posts in the forum on how it was resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem on my Inspire 3 also! Hoping they have a fix for it soon...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me as well! I went in and tried to manually put it all back but it just kept erasing every time I refreshed the page! 
Thankfully, I logged symptoms each time so I know exactly which weeks it was on to put it back but again, kept erasing! 

Best Answer

I lost my menstrual health data too with the last update, but the symptoms data is still there.. so frustrating, I’ve been logging the menstrual health data for years.. 

Best Answer

I synced my Versa 3 to my iPhone 12, and now all of my menstrual health data is gone. I have already uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, I have hard rebooted my phone, and have shut down and restarted my watch, the data for my menstrual health remains gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. All menstrual health data is gone after updating yesterday. I’ve tried rebooting my phone, logging in and out of the app, nothing changes. 

Best Answer

I don’t know if this is an app glitch but my Fitbit data for my menstrual health has disappeared. 

The last data says that my last period was from September to November 2022 then the rest of the data has just gone. I’ve done alll the usual things turned on and off deleted and reinstalled. 

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me as well-the lost data and it erased when I tried to log it again. I reached out to Fitbit support through the app. They weren’t able to help but sent my issue on to get someone who could possibly help me. This is frustrating as it has been something I have tracked for years as well. I tried logging out and logging back in, nothing. I deleted the app and reloaded it, nothing. Fitbit needs to figure this bug out ASAP.

Best Answer

Lost all of it too

Best Answer

Same issue. Years of tracking gone. I added back my most recent one this morning and it has now disappeared, too. 

Best Answer

Same issue too. I’m tracking for perimenopause data and it’s all disappeared. 

Best Answer

I noticed the last six months “missing” this morning. Over the course of the day mine slowly disappeared completely as well.  Like others have posted, I have also been tracking for several years. It’s so frustrating   

Best Answer

Same issue for me since the last update. Only the menstrual cycle data is gone. All other details (such as symptons) are still there.
And when I reenter some of the menstrual cycle data and then refresh all data from the main page, the menstrual cycle data is gone again. 😞

Best Answer

I’ve been in touch with Fitbit who said someone would email me imminently, but it’s been 2 days now. Hopefully a fix is on the way but frustrating that there’s been no communication so far. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here, all the menstrual health data has completely disappeared and it refuses to log anything. Is that data accessible via the online dashboard in the meantime until they manage to fix this issue (just the latest in a string of them!) with the app? I sincerely hope that the years worth of data previously logged isn’t now entirely lost. My app also will no longer give me a readiness score either, since the latest update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep same here!! Like others, this was my main menstrual cycle tracking app so I’ve lost years of data!! 😭

Best Answer

I wrote in a while ago to a couple of different threads saying that my menstrual data wasn’t displaying correctly on my inspire 3’s face, and when I woke up this morning and went into the fitbit app on my iPhone I found all menstrual data had been erased. Months of logging are no longer there. I have tried logging out and logging back in on the fitbit app, restarting my iPhone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, nothing has corrected the data loss.

If this is support’s way of correcting my previous issue I really would’ve preferred they not touched it at all.

Best Answer

All my previous menstrual heath data has disappeared since yesterday. I don’t know why and I’ve tried various things to get it back but nothing so far has worked. Also watch is not showing menstrual health at all.

Best Answer