Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon.  Please be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for the detailed information shared and the troubleshooting performed. I see where your disappointment is coming from. 

Your feedback is truly appreciated, we do our best to assist you. This issue should be resolved with the latest app update (3.41.1), take into consideration that this is a phased rollout which means that not everyone will get it at the same time. As soon as the app is available to you, install it and test this feature out. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
666 REPLIES 666

My fitbit says my cycle is 56 days long but in the settings, the cycle is set to 28 days and this makes my menstrual cycle calendar be all over the place. Does anyone know the fix to this or have had something similar happen?  It'd be nice if I could actually use that part of the app properly 😞 

Best Answer

I have the same problem, also with period length. I logged my first period of five days, and in the calendar and settings it is listed as five days, but the app has decided that my periods are 8 days long and will not let me edit it this in any way - I've tried all of the forum suggestions.

Just adding my comment here to help bump it up for you! I also would like to use this feature but it's completely useless as is.

Best Answer

I have the same problem. 

Best Answer

Mine used to be completely accurate and in the last 6 months totally lost the plot. 

My dates are wrong. I cant adjust anything and its totally useless now

Best Answer

Same here, it used to work pretty well. Then suddenly it lost the ability to edit periods - trying to move the starting/ending date resulted in having two periods next to each other. Deleting and entering again didn't work. The period length went completely out of whack. I stopped using it a couple of months ago as a result.

Luckily I never stopped logging periods in another app, which has been reliably working for years, so at least I didn't lose any data, but it's a massive fail.

Best Answer

My Fitbit doesn’t let me input track or do anything on my cycle tab. It just doesn’t work. I reinstall the app 3 times. Never worked.

Best Answer

my app says I have so many days till my next period but when I click on it, and it should bring up your calendar of the current day we are on and then show you all the relevant details...mine is auto starting on November 1989!! Why?? And how do I get it to go back to present day without scrolling through years of calendars?? 

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I just got a Charge 2 after using the Alta for a few years. In my iOS app, the calendar/f. health tracker is loading the week of my birthday and I have to scroll ALLLLL the way down years to the current date to make any changes.. I've reconnected and synced and don't see an option in-app. The calendar never loaded this far back on my Alta. Help!

Best Answer

I think it's default to my birth month and year, rather than the most current month.

Best Answer
How do you change it then if it’s done that? As that would make sense why it has picked this date!?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I don't know how to change it back. ☹️

Best Answer

I have had a Charge 3 for some time and since the latest update this affects me too, so it’s not a device problem it’s the app. When I go to the women’s health calendar it automatically goes back YEARS and I have to scroll forever to get to today. The functionality is basically unusable this way, and if it isn’t fixed within another day or two I’m going to give up trying and use an app that functions instead, It’s been absolutely awful to deal with these past few days!

Best Answer

This is also happening to me. The calendar begins at my birthday month and year and then I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to reach the correct month. It didn’t start happening until the most recent update. Hoping it’s repaired soon! It’s quite a nuisance.

Best Answer

Same here...my info is still in the calendar but it starts on the month i was born....hope it gets fixed soon!

Best Answer

Hi

im wanting to log data onto the menstrual cycle calendar as I do most days but yesterday (and still) it is suddenly showing the year 1975 (my year of birth) for some bizarre reason and I can’t fix it 

help! 

Best Answer

So a few days ago I’ve noticed my menstrual calendar in the Fitbit app is showing in the year 1984. So weird!!! The year I was born. I don’t even know how it got like that nor do I know how to change it. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it on my phone. I’ve restarted my phone as well. Nothing has seemed to make it come back to the present day. Although, when I do click on log detail it shows current day. So weird. Also, my sleep data doesn’t show in the main today part of the app. I noticed it was showing all my sleep data without me having to click on the sleep data part. Which I actually liked. Was nice to see how much I slept, etc without having to go into it. Now that whole preview part is gone and went back to original. What is going on with the app???! So annoying and frustrating. 

Best Answer

@rixxyrikaa @saragon @CLWR  A warm welcome to the Community!  Thank you for your reports and your efforts. 

Our Team is aware of the situation and is already working on a solution for it. 

Should I receive further information, I'l be more than glad to inform you over here. 

I appreciate and thank you for your patience and understanding.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

@cheryljane  your post was moved to this thread where others have your problem. A moderator has been notified about this and should be by to assist you, too, @Jadeus  @SolesL  and @Oopopopopopo 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

Ever since the most recent update, when I open the menstrual calendar it is defaulting to opening on my birthday in 1986, and then I have to scroll through 35 years of calendar to get to today.

How do I change this?

Best Answer