Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Female health tile from Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I remove the Female Health Settings icon from my FitBit2 dashboard?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
70 REPLIES 70

Thanks . I've done that now so all is ok . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still on my watch face and not my phone dashboard 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for jumping in here @Obgyn04! It seems that you have hidden the Female Health tile on your app without deleting all the periods first, so that's why the tile is still showing on your watch. 

To show the tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Then, follow these steps to delete all the periods logged:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click a date on the calendar inside the period you want to delete. 
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon.
  4. Tap or click Delete.

Please note that you can't remove your female health tracking data only from the device, you must remove your data from the Fitbit app to delete the information from your device. Hiding the female health tracking tile from your app dashboard does not delete your female health tracking data from your mobile app or your device.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear this helped @Obgyn04Smiley Very Happy Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know how to remove the female health tracker from my phone on the recent version of the app. I can no longer reorder the dashboard on my phone either. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Christinabe, welcome to the Community Forums. To hide the female health tile:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit in the top right.
  2. Tap the red minus icon next to Female Health and tap Remove.
  3. Tap Save in the top right. 

On the other hand, to rearrange your tiles:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap Edit
  2. Tap and hold the icon next to the tile you want to move, and drag it to a new position.
  3. Tap Save.

To hide tiles and stats:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap Edit
  2. Hide activity stats under Manage Activity Items. Tap the check mark next to the stat you want to hide from your view. 
  3. Hide other stats under Manage Today Items. Tap the red minus icon > Remove to hide the stat from your view. 
  4. Tap Save.

Note that you can choose to hide all your daily stats. Tap the Today tab > Edit > Hide all > Save.

Let me know if you need further assistance, I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I do not want it there as totally not required for me personally. 😟

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please follow the steps provided here in order to remove/hide the Female Health Tile. 

Let me know if you need further assistance, I'll be around. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, you can do this click on the button, which is the left the side of your dashboard. If you are looking for female information like weight loss, pregnancy, breast cancer, and more you can click on one of the links. 

https://gohealthline.com/chrissy-metz-weight-loss/
https://gohealthline.com/jonah-hill-weight-loss
https://gohealthline.com/jonah-hill-weight-loss
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @gohealthline123, thank you so much for your help. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes