Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

I've only had my Fitbit Flex a month or two now, so am looking for some friends to just compare with or do challenges with. I average 12,000 steps a day and am a 20 year old student in Bath, UK. Add me 🙂

Best Answer

Hello everyone, I have always been a big guy since I was l4, I been at a desk job for almsot a year now and I noticed I was gaining even more weight since I'm not as active anymore, I joined a gym in Jan this year and since I have lost 13 pounds. I have been going up and down in my weight for the past 2 weeks and don't know what I'm doing wrong so I got myself a Fitbit Charge + HR. I would like some friends to keep pushing me and to give me a challenge to try to have better stats. //www.fitbit.com/user/4KHYBF please add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new and would love to join you on your journey! 

Best Answer

I'm new and would love to join you on your journey. I would like to start the 10,000 steps a day, here i go!! 🙂

Best Answer
Hi everyone! Just finished my first full week with my Fitbit and in need of some friends to stay motivated and super active! Feel free to add me! : )
Best Answer

hi where are you from?

Best Answer

Hi I,m looking for more active friends that enjoy doing challenges. I average around 24,000 a day during the week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on my first week as well...Feel free to add me as well! 🙂

Best Answer
I'm a college student on summer break looking for some new friends for encouragement to get back into shape! Feel free to add me.
Best Answer

I'm a 41 year old from Ireland hoping to find fitbit friends.  I had an account before but I didn't use it very often and deleted it so I'm starting from scratch. I'm aiming for 8,000-10,000 steps per day.

Margaret Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Newcastle - Australia, what do you think,  Friends...

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey! I'm actually doing BBG (week 2). I hope I could find some friends to stay motivated and to do challenges. Feel free to add me ! 💪🏻
Best Answer
Hi I like some people to add me so I can compete with them, I am a self employed gardener in Bury st Edmund's Suffolk so would be good to see what others do as well against that if there is any
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for some fitbit friends for motivation. 

I love participating in challenges - so if you're up for some fun competition then feel free to add me Smiley Very Happy

https://www.fitbit.com/user/49M2HX

Best Answer

Total newbie to Fitbit looking for challenge friends!  Today is my very first day of having a fitbit so I am super excited!!!

Feel free to add me if you want a friend that is eager to move!

Best Answer
welcome everyone.. 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I'm 53 and new to fitbit. I'm looking for friends around my age. I average around 15,000 lately because of a hurt foot but on a good day it's more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

feel free to add

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there.

I havent seen many UK dfitbitters on here so I am hoping there may be a few others hiding out here, although to be honest I would love supportive fitbitters from anywhere.

About me, Marie, 42 and married with one son who is 17.

Last febuary my younger brother died (he was 37) and after a terrible year hating everything I decided that I would make him proud of me by getting fit and running a marathon in aid of the British donor associastion who were so kind to us after is death. It may take me a year to get fit enough but I am so determined.

So here I am looking for people who can motivate me, I dont have many real world friends and sharing my journey with peopel who want better is just what I need now!

I hope to hear from some of you 🙂

Oh, I am not always serious, I have a warped sense of humour, enjoy laughing and think life is way to short to deal with stupid people.

😉

Best Answer

Hello! I'm looking for fitbit friends.

Best Answer
0 Votes