Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

I'm a 26 year old male looking to motivate myself so when my two-year-old daughter grows up she'll have somebody to look up to and be motivated as well I just need friends to help me reach my goal along the way

Best Answer
0 Votes

Invitation sent.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys!

I am Jorge! I got my fitbit 3 weeks ago and I am loving it! My steps daily average is 15.5k at the moment! I am looking for people to do challenges! I speak english, spanish and italian fluently!

Hola, soy Jorge! Compré mi fitbit hace 3 semanas y me encanta. Mi promedio de pasas diarios es de 15.500 por el momento. Me gustaría hacer amigos para participar en desafíos! Hablo inglés, español e italiano fluídamente!

Ciao, sono Jorge! Ho comprato il mio fitbit 3 settimane fa e mi piace tantissimo! La mia media di passi e´ di 15.5 mila al giorno. Mi piacerebbe fare amici per fare dei challenges. Parlo l´inglese, lo spagnolo e l´italiano.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tanya I also need to lose 60 and have lost 6 of it.  Add me or I will add you when I get on my computer next.  I haven't figured it out from my cell phone 😉
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TanyaHill

It's not letting me go to your profile from your picture here but here's the link to mine.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5GQSVC

Add me!  I Need to lose 60 lbs too.  I've lost 6 so far 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi looking for some Fitbit friends, would love some more mature friends who are new to it also and just starting out, just got mine last week and looking to lose 15kg total, I am in Australia 🙂 email is suzbotha@msn.com 🙂 thanks 🙂

Best Answer

feel free to add me too //www.fitbit.com/user/5K9WT8   , busy mum to 4 trying to make new friends &  get rid of some excess baggage along the way 🙂

Best Answer

feel free to add //www.fitbit.com/user/5K9WT8 

Best Answer

Hello, pretty new to this and need some friends to motivate me as playing the challenges alone is a little boring winning all the time haha please feel free to add me 🙂 happy walking guys!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking ideally for people avg between 6k - 15k some days I can get out more than others, but 20k + I'm no where near that kind of fitness yet 😂😂 thats will just be depressing seeing that I can't beat! Keep them steps up guys! 

Best Answer

Hello! I am new to this app, started today actually. I don't have a Fitbit yet (I will buy it as a gift for myself after exams next month) but I like to exercise. I am trying my best to adjust my diet as well. Please feel free to add me or send me a message. I would like to meet more people. 🙂

Twenty something nursing student ❤ | Charge 2 | iPhone | Windows 8.1
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my fitbit for a while now but I really lack motivation and i think some friends could help that. Feel free to send me a request 😊

Best Answer

Hi! I'm pretty new to Fitbit and I'm loving it. I'm from the Seattle, WA area. I'm trying to get back into shape and I'm looking for some more friends. I love challenges! Feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

Im somewhat new to the Fitbit community. I was a member quite a few years back and then fell off for a couple years. I'm now on round two of my weight loss journey. I had started 3 years ago and managed to drop a good 50 lbs. I had a bought if anxiety at the gym one day and that really did it for me. I started getting nervous about going back and fell off the wagon. 

I managed to keep the the weight off, but still would like to drop another 40lbs. So here I am back at it again. I'm lacking a bit of motivation this second time around so having some support and people to motivate me and do daily challenges with me would be great. Feel free to add me as a friend! 

Best Answer

Hi everyone, I just found my fitbit and would love friends and challenges! Add me! 😉

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to this thread as you will find a lot of Fitbit users you can add and that can add you as well!

Hope this helps. Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Santifitbit...this system of adding friends is a bit temperamental at best!! Hardly ever works by tapping someones profile!! Better odds buying a scratch card!!!! Can't fitbit have a "button" next to the profile that works? But nothing like the "cheer" button as thats even more temperamental!!!! 😕

Best Answer

Link to my profile :

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4Y2C8T

Please feel free to add me. Thanks

Best Answer

Shane you can call up your profile on a laptop or computer, using a big screen and a mouse makes it super easy to click and find new friends

Best Answer
0 Votes