Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Hello, I'm Ginger, 37, mom of 2 from California.  I just got my Fitbit Alta 4/3/17 and would love to make some friends.

Best Answer

how do you add people to become fitbit buddies for challenges ???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just click on their picture

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Fitbit friends! 

So im new too this and can't figure out how too add anyone? Just looking to compare stats n see how lazy I am! Please feel free too add me .. 😘

Best Answer
0 Votes

ps I'm not on Facebook x

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also looking for friends for mutual support and challenges.  really unfit and working on bettering my health

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey ! I am looking for some new fitbit friends to challenge.Robot LOL my steps per day fluctuate. It's usually around 12,000 -17,000 a day. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, you can add me as a friend: //www.fitbit.com/user/3K78DG 

very exciting to compete and share our activities.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm Will. Looking to add some more Fitbit friends. Feel free to click the little link underneath my picture and add me. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

New to fitbit, looking for fitbit friends to compete in challenges! Feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for people to help motivate me 10k- 20k steps https://www.fitbit.com/user/4QZR4G

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for some friends that are up for challanges, feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Everyone!
I'm Kelly, just got my fitbit one and I'm really enjoying it. I started my fit journey last November and I have lost 25lbs so far. I love hiking and dancing, and I try to stay active as much as I can. Well, add me for a new friend!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone! Also looking for some active friends to help keep myself on check. I go to the gym 5 times a week, so you'll have good stats from me to compare. Happy fitbitting! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello would you like to add me? Im in Australia

Best Answer

hey I can't seem to private message anyone. You can add me i am in sydney

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm looking for new friends with step Goals between 5000 to 15000. Feel free to add me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I work in a hospital and do a lot of walking.  Hope we can inspire each other to reach our goals!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there!

As my Profile says, I am here to make friends with fitness experts and get some health and welness tips.

Add me at Panksb4u@gmail.com 

Would love to be part of fitbit contests within the group.

Let's help eachother to stay fit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just started today.  Been highly inactive over the past few years, so all my stats are low.  Would love some friends of all levels.

Best Answer
0 Votes