Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Hi folks, looking for fitbit friends who are in my time zone. Feel free to add me. I'm from India !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Folks,

I've been using fitbit for last 6 months. One thing that was really missing was my friends list having people in my timezone. So here's my attempt to find fitbit friends from India, so that we all can motivate and support in out journey to staying fit and healthy !!

Please do reply with your city name ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm from Mumbai !! Feel free to add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Im 49 from uk and Although I only just got my fitbit it's already apparent that having like-minded fitbit friends is great motivation to get off my backside and get moving.

So feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer

Hi

I'd love some new friends 

currently going through a break up and trying exercise instead of ice cream so I need lots of challenges and competitions!

Thanks

Beth

Best Answer

Feel free to add me 🙂 love doing challenges!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

Last friday my mother give me the fitbit Charge 2 and now im also looking for friends to share and motivate.

Feel free to send me a invite!

🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a group of like minded people so we can motivate each other!  I'm into Beachbody and I love my Fitbit.

Send me a friend request so we can connect!

I'm currently doing P90.  Thanks!

Katy

Best Answer

Hi have had Fitbit now for a year but wasn't aware of this great community until this week.would love to have some friends to help and motivate me on getting fit and loosing around a stone after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes would love to do the week and weekend challenges with friends 

Best Answer

Good morning peeps!! We survived another Monday!! Feel free to add me...get stepping!!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

Hi!  Smiley Happy

I am looking for friends/groups to do challenges with! Not many of my own friends have fitbits. I average about 10,000 steps daily. Please add me in some challenge groups!! 🙂 

thanks guys! 

https://www.fitbit.com/user/39JFDK

Best Answer

Me too! Send those requests!  I'm doing about 12000 steps a day, with a lot of that actually on the weekends.

I'm from Portland OR. 😊

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5LXWVG

Best Answer

Hi, guys! I'm looking for some Fitbit friends! I live a little north of Atlanta, GA, but I welcome friends from everywhere! I am 23 and a bartender at a chain seafood restaurant. I am also about to be a senior in college. I love animals and I have two giant rescue dogs who are very spoiled. Can't wait to have people to compete against! 

Best Answer

Hi all,

I just started using Fitbit seriously to increase my exercise levels. I have never been one for running or going to the gym, so for now I am just trying to reach a goal of 8,000 steps a day which can be quiet hard because I work in an office at a desk. Feel free to add me, I am hoping it will make me more motivated to do the steps.

Hannah

Best Answer

Good morning peeps...lets have a productive humpday...get them steps!!

Feel free to add me!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

Add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for friends to do challenges with, and help me along on my weight loss journey. 

Best Answer

Hi 🙂 looking for people to do challenges with, I average around 20,000 steps a day. Mom of 2 trying to get healthy again and am extremely determined!! Add me I would love some competition!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I work in an office as well but have found a few ways to get mu step average up. I average close to 20,000 or more a day. I'm not sure how to add you though

Best Answer
0 Votes