Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Hi everyone, here are just a few tips to help you on the Fitbit friend search:

-Add a pic or image for your profile, this helps to personalize it and also helps to identify you when you are in different challenges.

- Write a little something about yourself in your profile such as fitness goals, your fitness journey, activities or whatever bit you'd liike to share. This helps people when they are searching for Fitbit friends or when you send a friend request.

- (If you would like) Allow on the public view for your step average to be visible, this helps people when they are looking for others with a certain range of steps. Some people don't care about the number of steps, but for some people it is very important when they are creating different challenge groups.

Best wishes & Happy stepping 🙂

MzP

Best Answer

Im lee, 32 from Liverpool England. Ive not long started training again and im looking for friends to challenge and compare stats with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am looking to add new Friends for challenges add me please 🙂

Best Answer

Hi! I'm looking for new friends to get challenged and inspired by. Feel free to add me  🙂

Best Answer

Hey there! I am also new and looking for friends Smiley Happy Feel free to add me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!
I'm new too, feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi cindybee The only way I can invite you is through email. I will need your email or you can invite me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add me for challenges!!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5W74F9

Best Answer

Nurse you will have to invite me as a friend and we can do challenges my dashboard won't let me invite anyone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Leighhickman87- Go to there profile and click on there pix and do what it says

Best Answer
0 Votes

kaylabxb- I can't invite friends because my dashboard is bad so can receive invites

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am a 4'11, overweight woman on the move! I am new to sticking with a weight loss plan, but I am working on it and have even started a blog based on my weight loss (www.juliwithmub.com) to keep me on track. I would love some comments and followers! One of the biggest motivations for me are the challenges on Fitbit, so definitely looking for some friends! Keep up the good work, y'all are motivating strangers every day!

Best Answer

Hi JustJuli 

My fitbit dashboard will not let me invite anyone so please invite me and I will get you in a few challenges or send me your email I can do it that way

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All,

I am always happy to make new friends.

Happy to join and friend on Facebook as well.

www.facebook.com/healthysean

and can learn more about me, and my hobbies, interests at

www.thestarsphotos.com

To know more about the person...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

I am looking for some friends to do challenges with on Fitbit.  I am in my late 20s and have a sedentary job.  I am specifically looking for people who also have similar job types to keep my motivation up and not for someone who can get 15k+ steps in a day.  If you are looking for the same type, please add me as I assure you I don't get that many on a workday.

Thanks and I look forward to challenging and encouraging each other!! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Add me leighanne h
I'm a nursery nurse but normally only do about 5,000 a day
Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to be your Fitbit friend feel free to add me my email address is 

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi- car_gal_jenni

How are you the only way can add you is through email or you can add me

-

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi TuffPuffin

How are you? The only way I can invite you is through email I need your email or you can invite me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Narkisso

The only way I can invite you is email. I will need your email or you can invite me

Best Answer
0 Votes