Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Hello.im new to all this and wanting to change my life!! Any friends want to join with me!! Help each other.....just message me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I'm Heather my email is 

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm Heather wicks

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the FitBit community @SunsetRunner! I love your profile picture 😄 . To find friends you best have a look at this post.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

the only way I can invite you is through email or you invite me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone is welcome to add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have sent you an invite 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone is welcome to add me always up for new challenges 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can only invite people is through email or you can invite me

Best Answer
0 Votes

send me another invite I did not get it

Best Answer
0 Votes
send me your email that the way I can do it
Best Answer
0 Votes
send me your email or you are going to have to invite me I want to be friends
Best Answer
0 Votes
gadams99@telus.net

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me anyone, could do with a few challenges!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am very late to the party and only bought my first fitbit yesterday. I am only just getting into the swing of trying to get fit, but I already feel very excited about it. I would love some friends to keep me motivated, so please feel free to add me. Cheers, from Australia

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me for challenges! https://www.fitbit.com/user/4J9CNQ

Best Answer

Hey this is cool idea... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

im totally new to fitbit and would love to try the challenges too. Feel free to add me! From Philippines here. 😀

Best Answer

Hi I would love to add you but my  dashboard is messed up and I can't. you can either invite me or we can do it through email, that's one of my favorite thing is challenges, 

Best Answer
0 Votes