Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

Super impressive - congratulations!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just passed 42 mill. Was doing 5 mill a year but seems now Im up to 6-7 mill a year. since  6-7 years ago with gaps when my fitbit stopped working. 

Theres another discussion with same subject and one fellow had over 120 mill m as I recall.

Best Answer
0 Votes

42 Million is a good start, do you have a target?

Passed 150 million on 5 June 2023, now at 152M.

. In answer to"VIDD" i should reach 200Million around May 2027, if i am still allive, i will be 85 and hopefully still going.

"MSTANDEN"  indicated anothre discussion were someboby had 120M under their belt, any indication which discussion group?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's possible that your 150 mill was what I was, thinking about when I mentioned the 120 mill. My target.. First to get to 50 mill within next 12 months.. After that just continue. I'm only 66 so hips and ankles notwithstanding hopefully could get to 100mill.150 mill us a heck of an achievement. Wish I'd had a fitbit Google or equivalent tech since I was 21, then there's be some huge numbers.. Sadly only had for 7 or 8 years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@yu4517 Peter, does this mean that you are getting on a bit better than when you last posted on here?  I hope so!  I'm approaching 109 million, but on a low walking phase at the moment because of my left knee - struggling to get to 15,000 per day at the moment.  Best of luck with your 200M target.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been tracking since January 2020.  I'm up to 13,900,000 steps....

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome @Victory106, keep it up!
Best Answer
Away👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I started in 2009 Baltoscott, when there was only one model and blue or maroon accents.  It looked like a little black clothespin.  I don't remember logging a lot online so there is some discrepancy there, probably.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! 🙂  I have no plans for anything less.  I'd like to get my pulse rate back down to the high 50s instead of the high 60s.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Close to 40 million

Screenshot_20231003_133541_Chrome.jpg

 Close to 40 million

Best Answer
@Just_Bethy - way to go!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Just_Bethy Have you got there yet?

Passed 110M steps today.  

Best Answer
@Vidd, that's just amazing, way to go! I passed 65M a couple weeks ago.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Way cool @Just_Bethy. And your 10 Fitbit Anniversary is just around the corner. Wonder how may steps you'll have by then. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

In 2021 I hit 5,785,541 steps for the year.

In 2022, I hit 6,294,111.

I joined in 2016 and currently have 31,589,868 steps with 50,695 floor. Then my watch died. I'll get back on track in 2024. My daily goals are half marathon a day with 100 floors. Not bad for 65 years old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anybody else out there my age doing this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@joefrosty I'm 67 - and if you read back a few pages you'll find Peter in his eighties.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well my friend, "you're on".  I'll probably get a new watch for Christmas, so for 2024, barring any more surgeries I'm shooting for 5m steps & 20k floors.

Best Answer