Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373
Thanks !
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ceraffen I think you meant 100,000,000 rather than 100,000 for Baltoscott! 😀  

Best Answer
0 Votes
@Vidd - Yes, too quick on the keyboard...s/b 100,000,000, lol!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just passed 40,000,000 steps in I think approx 7 years.  I do at least 5 mill per year.

Best Answer

That's awesome - keep it up!

Best Answer

I have 36,580.934 steps as of today ! 

Best Answer
That represents a significant effort.
How many days?

Looking back I got to that number in December 2015 After 1163 days.

Now my total is 151,494,189 after 4,288 days.
The last month has been very poor averaging just 6,879 steps a day after a stupid fall.
The question that I cannot answer is will I get back walking again?
At 82 I think I may have lost my drive.
However I have gained 5 KG in this month!
So that may be my answer.
Time will tell.

Peter
Best Answer

@yu4517 Peter, well done on getting past 150 million.  Awesome target!  I'm currently in a similar boat to you, as my left knee has suddenly become very troublesome, so I can only walk short distances slowly, with anything downhill even slightly being very difficult.  I'm cutting right down to three short walks each day, so I'm trying to do 10,000 rather than the amounts I was used to doing.

Sorry to hear about your fall - I guess it was a bad one.  I hope you can recover from whatever damage you've suffered.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh sorry not the right answer

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the comment

I will recover, but unfortunately at 80+ years of age I am told bones heal more gradually.

Time will tell.

Unfortunately after my short stay in hospital a bit of infection has set, so I have an additional challenge.

Peter
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's awesome dcorry10! Keep up the good work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck on the recovery Peter. At 82 to keep so active and with so many cumulative steps is an inspiration to us all! 

Charles

Best Answer

Fingers crossed 

Best Answer
0 Votes

59,167,684 since 2011.  i didn't try for more than 10k at first, probably didn't get serious until 2015.  Average about 20k a day.  Could have done more during the pandemic.  Just didn't. lol

Best Answer

@uberwench - that's fantastic! Keep it up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow @uberwench 12 years. I started in 2011 too. Kind of amazing to think of all the things that have happened in the world as you step along.  Looks like 60M is right around the corner for you. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
Don’t give up

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes keep it up 👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am 71 years old , average over 7.5 million steps per year , started in 2016 with fitbit ,wife started with fitbit 2017. I have over 53,000,000 million steps in the last 7 years, retired at 58 started to walk and cycle. I probably have close to 100,000,000 steps since my retirement. Neighbours say that they see see us walking all the time(we average around 22,000 steps every day, even minus 20. I tell them we don't get along in the house so we walk outside every day. September 22,2023 we will celebrate our 50th anniversary.  I am negotiating now to extend the contract for another 20 years.

Best Answer
That is so Amazing, congratulations 🎊🎉🍾🎈

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes