Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the Fitbit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Really?  The Fitbit One is MY device.  Now you go and pull it?  For the record I have purchased five (5) of these devices.  What are the "owners" thinking about other than money?  I want something with a clip, or I keep in my pocket - period.  I don't want to wear on my wrist, that is where my watch resides.  When dealing with 'chat' I was told the Inspire is an option.  Really?  I do not want or care about Advertised battery life is Five (5) days? I How is that better than the FOURTEEN (14) days I used to get with my Fitbit One.  And, I was told the "inspire" does NOT count floors?  This was a great feature which made me look for flights of stairs.  I do not care for "notifications" from social media apps, that is what my phone or PC is for.  When my Fitbit One finally dies, I will be a Former Fitbit customer.  #mostdisappointedatfitbit #bringbackfitbitone

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

My One died after being run through the laundry earlier this week. But I got a notification today that Google has bought the company - maybe they will be more responsive than the current owners?  Meanwhile I've ordered a used One from eBay and going through withdrawals until it gets here...

Best Answer
0 Votes