Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One has been absolutely great for the whole time I have had it and then somewhere around a month ago or more it started having problems.  It seems to be going through the battery in one day and sometimes it even quits in the middle of the day.  I can't even log my sleep because it quits in the middle of the night. I love my One and don't understand what wrong especially since my husband's is fine with no issues (same age, we got them at the same time).  I have updated it (it says 6.64), I have restarted it, I have charged it overnight and still-problems  Got any suggestions?

Stella Laurie

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

i am having similar issues, so annoying.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Prior to the new interface on Sept 4, my One only needed to be charged every 10-12 days.  Now I have to recharge every 3-4 days.

The last time they sprang a new (and unannounced) interface we all had syncing and charging problems.  Hopefully they're working on fixing this as well. 

Sadly, most other subscription service I have will let customers know that there are some bugs and they are fixing them.  It would be nice of Fitbit to be a bit more open about these issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is so frustrating when something is working and it suddenly stops
working. I managed get the app to sync this afternoon but nothing is
recorded on my phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes