Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just did a live chat regarding the syncing issues with the application and the One.  The agent acknowledged they are aware of the issue.  Fingers crossed they can resolve this issue soon.  My app stopped syncing right after the update around August 16th.

Me: thank you, is fitbit working to resolve this issue or is the only option to get a new tracker since the One is no longer being sold?

Danielle: We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution..

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

I haven't been able to find the alarms on the app, but it is available on the online dashboard. I was just able to add a new alarm online and then synced the device to my phone to update the alarms. 

Best Answer

Have you tried restarting your Fitbit? I had to Google how to do it. After updating the app this morning and restarting the device, mine is finally syncing for the first time since 8/24. 

Best Answer
I'm really struggling I've tried everything people have suggested an nothing working .. I've also noticed I can't find alarms on the new app ..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

I never used the alarms so I'm sorry I cannot help you with that. I tried several things when they did the update on August 15th between Bluetooth on/ off, uninstall reinstall the application. And multiple resets..But nothing allowed me to sync regularly. I went into Google Play on September 2nd and noticed it was last updated on August 30th so I did the update. And knock on wood I've been thinking regularly, sometimes when I drag and try to force us think it cannot find my device but then if I wait a minute or two it syncs.. I've seen people make comments that Fitbit is aware of the Fitbit One syncing issues and they are still trying to work out the Kinks the update from August 15th did..the what's new of aug 30th elis what's working for me..

Screenshot_20190904-191228_Google Play Store.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Android Galaxy S7 Active.  I've done all those things as well, with no luck.  When I try to pair the Bluetooth, either it doesn't find my FitBit at all, or when it does,  it tells me "Pairing rejected by One" or "Pairing not accepted by One.  Check your One settings and try again."  or "Couldn't pair with One.  Check your One settings and try again."  There isn't any setting to adjust.  

Every now and then, it will just sync randomly on it's own.  Sometimes this happens daily...sometimes it is several days between syncs...no matter what I do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the Galaxy S7. Did you uninstall and reinstall the app? As of right now that's the only suggestion I have as that what is what finally worked for me starting on this past Monday... and my settings on the app are sync all day and always connected.. because as I've said if I try to force the sync by just dragging down it will occasionally still say device not found but then if I just open the app and wait it eventually syncs on its own within a minute.  I know how frustrating this is for you as I dealt with your issues for about 2 weeks as well and all Fitbit suggested I do is get a new tracker until they finally acknowledged there was an issue with their last update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning my phone on and off frequently, turning off and restarting my Bluetooth (which actually made things worse, because now it won't pair anymore), cold booting my device by plugging it into the computer and turning it off and on again, etc., etc.  Sooooooo frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do feel your pain☹  .I did stop trying to get it to sync for about 5 days because then when I requested an update from Fitbit they would see that I had synced. So they were assuming it was working when in fact I was doing multiple things as well. So I let it go for a few days reset it while in the dongle the I found the update... sorry I can't be of more help but don't give in and buy something new just yet. As you're one works it just doesn't track it on the app or the website

Best Answer
Thanks ill keep trying x

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I did uninstall and reinstall the app, but I will try it again. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8+.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you FitBit for update. My FitBit One is now syncing with my Samsung S7 without having to re boot it each time I tried to sync it since earlier August update. I had tried everything suggested, and discovered that the re boot, re turning  it off by using the charger, then turning it back on allowed it to sync one or 2 times. I was sure getting tired of that routine. Grateful I checked for updates today. I love my FitBit One! I mostly use my FitBit One to Track my Cycling.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have joined the no-syncing club.  I keep reading people's comments that it has been resolved.  Is this true?  Mine is not syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing a little better, seems to sync more often than it was, but still not all the time or when I want it to.
I continue to have problems pairing my Bluetooth, either it doesn't find my FitBit at all, or when it does,  it tells me "Pairing rejected by One" or "Pairing not accepted by One.  Check your One settings and try again."  or "Couldn't pair with One.  Check your One settings and try again."  There isn't any setting to adjust.

SO FRUSTRATING!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I need to join the no syncing club mine doesn't sync unless I plug into charger switch off an then sync as soon I switch back on but still can't find alarms on new app so I've still got slams going off that I can't change ..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Mine continues to sync on its own. The only issue I ever have is when I try to force sync.. my settings are at sync all day and always connected both are yes. If it doesn't sink on its own within a minute I usually close all my apps and reopen it and that does the trick

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine quit syncing 8/29

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is syncing great now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine last synced 9-10-19.  Trying to sync 9-15-19 and bluetooth doesn't see it.  I have iphone 8 and an iPad. plus a PC.  won't sync on any of the products.  (usually I just sync with ipphone.)

Will try to turn off ONE (after I figure out how to do that!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok followed instructions on how to restart one.  Took a few miutes but it did SYNC!!! picked up the past 5 days of data.  YEAH!  but why?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine synced.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes