Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just did a live chat regarding the syncing issues with the application and the One.  The agent acknowledged they are aware of the issue.  Fingers crossed they can resolve this issue soon.  My app stopped syncing right after the update around August 16th.

Me: thank you, is fitbit working to resolve this issue or is the only option to get a new tracker since the One is no longer being sold?

Danielle: We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution..

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

After finally working for a few months, I'm back to being unable to sync again.  Tried all the stuff from before, but no luck.  UGH.  Any new ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
So sorry no mine still doesnt sync totally take the fun out of it . Its like there  forcing  to buy another ..Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is syncing fine. I have been quite happy.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is still not right. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
I cant force mine to sync,  when I open the app i just wait or if I click on steps or miles it shows the total in the week but not on dashboard..sorry to hear your still having issues, very frustrating

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Faith Warmheart,

What recently works for me is going to APPs, on my Samsung Galaxy S7, selecting FitBit, click on storage, click on cache ( to clear cache), then go back, click on Force Stop. Used to scare me to click on Force Stop, it works on my phone. So I'm no longer scared to click on Force Stop. (I figured if  it made the APP not function correctly, I could always un install re install). Sometimes I need to click Force Stop twice. My FitBit One then syncs for a while & then I have to repeat the above again. I have tried un install & re installing the APP, the above has worked without the hassle of un install & re install. Hope this works for you. It is such a pain when it won't sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing yesterday. I forced stopped the app, cleared the cache, uninstalled the app, turned off wifi and bluetooth rebooted the phone several times and nothing. Im so mad, Im a part of a steps challenge that only allows you to use a tracker and i lot ll of my steps for yesterday because it wouldn't sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Haven't been able to sync mine since March 14th.  I've tried everything I can think of...including all the things you mentioned.  Sooooo frustrating!!Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry you're still struggling, fingers crossed mine still thanks syncs

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes