Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just did a live chat regarding the syncing issues with the application and the One.  The agent acknowledged they are aware of the issue.  Fingers crossed they can resolve this issue soon.  My app stopped syncing right after the update around August 16th.

Me: thank you, is fitbit working to resolve this issue or is the only option to get a new tracker since the One is no longer being sold?

Danielle: We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution..

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

Mine stopped working around then aswell when the new app downloaded I've tried all the sugetiod but nothing  working..

Best Answer

Mine is the same. It wont sync and it has not been right since the new update with the dashboard. I have tried everything they say to do and also talked with customer service and it still doesn't work. 

Best Answer
Snap did think I had it this morning .. had it switched off all night an it started to do a long search but nothing 😣

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Same thing for me.  My last sync was 8/11/2019.  I'm on an Android, so it's not just an iPhone problem.

Best Answer

Same for me. I have an Android Galaxy 8S and my fitbit One stopped syncing with my phone 3 days ago. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled, still did not work. I turned on and off the bluetooth, did a restart on my phone,  and again it did not work. I also did the hard start where you plug it into your computer, hold for 10-12 seconds and restart and again it did not sync. Any ideas what else to do?? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

After reading a bunch of other threads, I turned my phone off, let it sit a minute, then turned it back on. Then I restarted my One 4 times.  All fixed!

Best Answer

I'm on an Android as well, nothing consistently working.. still having to try multiple things everyday so now I'm just doing it once today

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ive managed to sync a couple of time by completely shutting it down but can't keep doing that someone has recommended letting it completely run out of battery ..

Best Answer
Same here morning working someone has recommended letting it completely run out of battery life ..

Best Answer

I've not been able to consistently sync, try several things every day for the last 10 days...thanks for the suggestion of letting battery run out

Best Answer

Does anyone have an idea as to when the syncing problem will be resolved?

Best Answer
Nobody seems to be having any joy mine's been down 11days now ..

Best Answer
0 Votes

If everyone who has a Fitbit One and is unable to sync without trying to reset your device, reinstall the app Etc please email https://contact.fitbit.com and complain as they are again acting like this problem has been resolved

Best Answer
Will do right now!!!Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8+.
Best Answer
0 Votes

google play has an updated app, dated 8/30/2019, my one appears to be syncing regularly now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've tried to download new app still won't sync also can't find alarms on the new app fit bit have put on am I need to change mine..

Best Answer

I just loaded the updated version and my Fitbit One still won't sync.  Anyone has suggestions as to why that might be so?

Best Answer

I successfully synced for 1 day, now I'm back to not syncing..very frustrating 

Best Answer
Mine hasn't synced for a week now was getting a one off now an then but nothing now .. also realised I can't find the alarms on the new app to change mine ..

Best Answer