Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As of July 24th my Fitbit One quit syncing to my Fitbit account.  I see from other discussions that possibly Fitbit is no longer supporting the One.  I use my steps to receive health check points at work to receive credit toward my medical premiums.  Is there a way we can request Fitbit to bring back the syncing process for the Fitbit One.  I don't want a smart watch.  I want my trusty Fitbit One to sync to my account!

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

@gsdz4me what type of device do you want to sync through. The tracker only needs to b setup once and then it is a case of setting up the phone or PC. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well now I have blown it as it is not working on either the phone or the desk top.  I should  have left it well alone. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was syncing through my phone but not through the desktop. My phone when I try and log in is telling me "Fit.com is unavailable. Please try again later".

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it's a Fitbit problem.  I got that message on my computer earlier today.  Wait and see.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that because even on the desktop, I can get into my user info. It is telling me on the desktop that "they are experiencing an internal server problem", Please try again later or contact support".  Geesh, when it rains it pours 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They picked a good time to be having issues.  Mine is now working, still not with the dongle but via the phone and I can see on the desktop.  What a mission FITBIT is putting us One uses through 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know when you tried but I do know that Fitbit went down about 15 hours ago for a period of time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, they seemed to be the problem.  Would have to do it when I was trying to sort mine all out but all good now.  Still not syncing through the dongle but is through the Smart Phone so I can live with that 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gsdz4me have you tried moving the smart phone at least 50 maybe 75 or more feet away from the computer. Alternatively the phones Bluetooth could be turned off. 

If the One is still connected to the phone.. The computer will not be able to communicate with or sync the One

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Rich_Laue, I think I discovered that accidently so all syncing.  If not via smart phone then via the dongle.  Yay !!! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes