Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one has stopped syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my current Fitbit for a few months. For no apparent reason, my dashboard has stopped displaying my latest data on BOTH  my iphone app AND my computer screen.

It seems as if my phone is unable to pick any data from the device. I've uninstalled the app and  followed the usual guidelines:

1. Open the Fitbit app from your iOS device. Sign into your account if you haven't done so already. 
2. Tap your tracker name at the top of the app dashboard. 
3. Make sure your tracker has battery life and bring it near to your iOS device. 
4. Scroll down and tap the "Sync Now" tile and wait for the sync to complete. 

But to no avail.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That is exactly what happened to me.  I deleted the app, reloaded it, paired my device again and eventually it worked.  I know how you feel and it is very frustrating.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
107 REPLIES 107

My fitbit one has stopped syncing too since yesterday.  I've reinstalled several times and tried syncing on another computer.  No luck.  

Best Answer

I also am having issues syncing hope fixed soon.

Best Answer

Having the same problem, nothing seems to work.

Best Answer

I have same issue, last sync yesterday at 7:46 pm.  

Best Answer

It's been 11 days since my Fitbit One last sync with my app. 

Best Answer

I did this multiple times and my app cannot find my Fitbit.  Even when the Fitbit is sitting right there next to the toggle.  Any other suggestions?  The Fitbit is fully charged and is still tracking steps.

Best Answer

Same problem.  Why isn't anyone from FITBIT addressing this problem???  There is obviously a software issue!!!

Best Answer

Finally got it to sync.  At first it was having trouble even finding the tracker.  I ended up deleting the app from by tablet, deleting the device from bluetooth and starting all over.  Reloading the app, pairing the device again, and restarting my computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.
Best Answer

Yes I did that 6 times and it did not solve the problem

Best Answer

I have had the same problem.  Tried everything and nothing has worked.

Best Answer

Has anyone else had luck with trying this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know I have done this several times, with no success.

Best Answer

I've messaged with FitBit support on Twitter.  They said they will have someone look at our conversation.

Best Answer

Same problem here.  All the usual solutions do not work.  Hope there is some resolution soon.

Best Answer
Wow this totally worked !! After 13 days of no syncing, I did this and it's
a miracle 🙂
It's reset itself somehow and all of my data from the last 13 days is still
there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this and it totally worked. After 13 days of no syncing today it did. It's like it reset it or something. 
It hasn't lost any of my data for the last 13 days either which totally surprised me.
I highly recommend giving this a go for anyone who hasn't yet. 

Best Answer

So glad to hear your syncing was successful. In the last month I had problems with my One and this did the trick both times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I still haven't been able to sync
Best Answer