Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.

For the last couple of days my fitbit was unable to sync to any device i tried. 

Let me tell you the whole story. So, i got my fitbit one back in august 2016, so its been almost one year. The last time i synced was saturday. Now, whenever i try to sync the fitbit app say tracker not found. I tried restarting my tracker, charging it, and even removing it from my acount to reconect it but that has all failed. 

Tgank you for youre help

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

As I said in my message above (but maybe this was aimed at someone else?), I have done all the troubleshooting steps offered and only so I could say I had done them (I knew it was the update as my phone updated and then no syncing). This has happened before where an update is pushed and lo and behold, the fitbit no longer syncs.  This is so many wasted hours for people who think it is something they are doing or that their fitbit just up and lost its syncing ability.

This is NOT a user error.  This is a problem with an update from Verizon to the Samsung phones as evidenced by all the posts on here and around the web. Bluetooth, which is used, can no longer pair with the device, or that is what it would appear to be.

While I love my fitbit, this company does a really poor job of getting out in front of these errors and letting users know they are looking into it.  I have seen a couple of posts from fitbit staff but all they say is do this or that.  Alvaro was the first I saw that actually asked questions about what had happened. Hence my post with a little more detail.

I really hope they are reading these posts and are actively working to fix the issue. And an update on the main page would be great! 

And as a side note: why are replies posting twice?

Best Answer

Thanks everyone for reporting your One syncing issues. We are currently working on an issue involving syncing with Android devices which began on 8/8. You can follow the progress on this thread. Thanks for your patience! 

@eculbertson We're also working on a bug that is causing some user's post to post twice! This should be fixed soon. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

fitbit - when is the fix coming?  

I am unable to sync to my android.  I posted a message a few days ago as did many other people. 

Best Answer