Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: One not syncing after Samsung Update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 9/18/2017: Samsung released an update this week that should resolve the syncing issue. If you haven't already, please update your phone. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Fitbit Update 8/24/2017: Hi everyone- Thank you for your reports. We have all the information we need at this time and our engineers are currently reviewing. Once I have further information, I will be sure to update this thread.

Fitbit Update 08/17/2017: Hi everyone -- Several One users have reported that their trackers are no longer syncing with their Samsung mobile devices since a Samsung update.

If you're experiencing issues, please provide me with the following answers to the best of your ability so I can get this information over to our Android team who is currently investigating the root cause of this:

1. When did you begin experiencing these syncing issues?
  2. What make and model mobile device do you have (Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, Note 6, etc)?
  3. What Android OS are you currently running (go to this link from your phone's internet browser to find out)?
  4. What phone provider do you have (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc)?

Please copy and paste the above questions and your answers into the response.

I appreciate you all for helping out with getting me some answers as well as your continued patience. As a temporary workaround, please sync with an alternative supported device or computer. I promise we are doing everything we can on our end to get you all back to syncing. More updates to come!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
349 REPLIES 349

GO TO SETTINGS IN YOUR PHONE. TURN OFF BLUE TOOTH THEN TURN IT BACK ON. SEE IF THIS SOLVES THE SITUATION. 

GOOD LUCK

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I have the latest update. I still can't sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. Unfortunately that didn't work for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes
try turning phone Bluetooth off, turn on, then click on sync in the fitbit app
Best Answer
0 Votes

I turned the fitbit off then turned it back on. 

That finally worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Doesn't work for me. Wish it did.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! The update that came through today finally worked for me on my Samsung 5.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Running 6.0.1 no update available. Still can't sync 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue with the Samsung app not syncing has been resolved, so I will be closing this thread for further posts. Please start a new thread if you are experiencing syncing issues. Also please review this help page if you haven't already. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes