Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: One not syncing after Samsung Update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 9/18/2017: Samsung released an update this week that should resolve the syncing issue. If you haven't already, please update your phone. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Fitbit Update 8/24/2017: Hi everyone- Thank you for your reports. We have all the information we need at this time and our engineers are currently reviewing. Once I have further information, I will be sure to update this thread.

Fitbit Update 08/17/2017: Hi everyone -- Several One users have reported that their trackers are no longer syncing with their Samsung mobile devices since a Samsung update.

If you're experiencing issues, please provide me with the following answers to the best of your ability so I can get this information over to our Android team who is currently investigating the root cause of this:

1. When did you begin experiencing these syncing issues?
  2. What make and model mobile device do you have (Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, Note 6, etc)?
  3. What Android OS are you currently running (go to this link from your phone's internet browser to find out)?
  4. What phone provider do you have (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc)?

Please copy and paste the above questions and your answers into the response.

I appreciate you all for helping out with getting me some answers as well as your continued patience. As a temporary workaround, please sync with an alternative supported device or computer. I promise we are doing everything we can on our end to get you all back to syncing. More updates to come!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
349 REPLIES 349
  1. When did you begin experiencing these syncing issues? Today, 9/18/17
  2. What make and model mobile device do you have (Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, Note 6, etc)? Active 6 Samsung
  3. What Android OS are you currently running (go to this link from your phone's internet browser to find out)?
  4. What phone provider do you have (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc) at&t
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an android Galaxy S5. Started experiencing the issues on Aug. 10 - the same day my phone did an upgrade. Verizon provider

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Recycling is a good thing. Please recycle any printed emails.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone, Samsung released an update this week that should resolve the syncing issue. If you haven't already, please update your phone. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
I keep checking andin says my phone is up to date.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately, in my case, updates are current, still not syncing with S
Galaxy Note 4.

Lorri Berkley
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cher722@Lorberk6 - thanks for reaching out. I did some digging and it appears Galaxy Note 4 has not been updated yet by Samsung, only S5. At this time, we have to wait for Samsung. Please keep an eye out for an update. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

I have galaxy S7 and I have no pending updates. My last sync was in 9/2.

Any ideas on how to resolve my issue. My one not syncing. Ugh

Best Answer
0 Votes
my Samsung Galaxy 8+ is apparently up to date.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah,me too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, happy day ! Samsung updated the note 4 today and the One is now syncing again! 🙂

Best Answer

One not syncing after Android update. Have Note 4 on Verizon 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Samsung 4 is finally syncing! I reinstalled the app.
Best Answer
Wanted to let you know that I synced my Fitbit One with my computer. Right now all seems to be working. Take care 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just wanted to let you know that I synced my Fitbit One with my computer. As of now all seems to be working. 

Take care 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Verizon pushed through a,software update today on my Note 4 and corrected the syncing issue!!! Yay!

Best Answer

Hello, Anyone with Samsung Galaxy Note 4, just received an update notification, after running, I shut down the phone, rebooted and the One synced! Yay!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit bit app stopped syncing on 9/2

My android version is Android 7 (Nougat)

I have a Samsung S7

My provider is Verizon 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please...I need help. 

My fit bit last sync 9/2

I have Android 7 Nougat

I have a Samsung S7

My service carrier is Verizon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to look for an update in your phone. That's what helped me.

Best Answer
0 Votes