Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: One not syncing after Samsung Update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 9/18/2017: Samsung released an update this week that should resolve the syncing issue. If you haven't already, please update your phone. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Fitbit Update 8/24/2017: Hi everyone- Thank you for your reports. We have all the information we need at this time and our engineers are currently reviewing. Once I have further information, I will be sure to update this thread.

Fitbit Update 08/17/2017: Hi everyone -- Several One users have reported that their trackers are no longer syncing with their Samsung mobile devices since a Samsung update.

If you're experiencing issues, please provide me with the following answers to the best of your ability so I can get this information over to our Android team who is currently investigating the root cause of this:

1. When did you begin experiencing these syncing issues?
  2. What make and model mobile device do you have (Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, Note 6, etc)?
  3. What Android OS are you currently running (go to this link from your phone's internet browser to find out)?
  4. What phone provider do you have (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc)?

Please copy and paste the above questions and your answers into the response.

I appreciate you all for helping out with getting me some answers as well as your continued patience. As a temporary workaround, please sync with an alternative supported device or computer. I promise we are doing everything we can on our end to get you all back to syncing. More updates to come!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
349 REPLIES 349

FITBIT Is REPLACING mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When can we expect an update?

Best Answer

I installed the most recent update from Samsung today  hoping it would allow me to sync as it did for others. Unfortunately, it did not. Any and all other suggestions are welcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had an Android OS update this morning that seems to have fixed the
problem between my One and S5. Crossing my fingers this is it! Thank you,
Fitbit for (assuming) putting the pressure on.
Best Answer
For me, it was the Verizon update to G900VVRU2DQH2. It did fix the problem
I was having with my Samsung S5.
Best Answer
Samsung has system update that fixed the sync problem. Fitbit just had a
update also.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My One and Samsung 4 not syncing. When I go to settings, it says I have current updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also installed the new update for my s5 and can finally sync with my One. Thank you for the tip!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit One will not pair with blue tooth. I removed it from my app to reinstall when I had issues with it syncing after the Aug 8 update. I've also not seen any new Samsung updates for my Note 4 since Aug 8.

Here's my specs:

When did you begin experiencing these syncing issues? August 8

What make and model mobile device do you have?  Note 4
Android OS are you currently running? 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
What phone provider do you have? Verizon
Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't seen an update for my note 4 yet either.  Hopefully one will be out soon.

Best Answer
  • When did you begin experiencing these syncing issues? A week ago or so
  • What make and model mobile device do you have (Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, Note 6, etc)? Samsung Galaxy 8+
  • What Android OS are you currently running (go to this link from your phone's internet browser to find out)? Android 7
  • What phone provider do you have (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc)? US Cellular
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are there any updates on this issue?

This is getting annoying. 

Best Answer
Samsung did an update mine is now syncing
Best Answer
0 Votes
This is beyond annoying. The fix is taking much too long.
Best Answer
I have a gaxaly s5 had system update on sept. 14th that fix the problem
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I am unable to sync the ONE with my Android. I was doing online chat for over 2 hrs, and was told to recycle it. I have no reason to believe it's broken. I can see my information on the phone after I sync using my laptop. I have tried several times to uninstall / reinstall the ONE. Also several times restarting ONE.Nothing different happens. It used to sync rapidly. Any suggestions? 
When did you begin experiencing these syncing issues?  September 2017
What make and model mobile device do you have (Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, Note 6, etc)?

Samsung galaxy note 4
What Android OS are you currently running (go to this link from your phone's internet browser to find out)?

What phone provider do you have (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc)?

Verizon

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lorberk6@Don't get rid of it yet. We have all been having trouble with them not syncing.  It started with the Samsung update around August 8th. They have been working on it and with the recent Samsung update for the 5s phones they have started syncing again. Those of us with the note 4 are still anxiously waiting for our update from Samsung and hopefully our fitbit One devices will be syncing again too

Best Answer

I finally got mine to work by deleting it off my app and putting it back on.  Though did learn my Fitbit has to be on charger to repair it. I hooe this helps...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope it's soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I manually went in and checked for updates on my Samsung this morning. I
found one and downloaded it. Problem solved. Fitbit is syncing.
Best Answer
0 Votes