Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This is getting frustratin my one has not been sync correctly for 2 days. Yes reset tracker..yes reloaded app..yes restarted phone. When are they going to fix this glitch
Best Answer
133 REPLIES 133

My "one" stopped sync'ing 2 days ago, right after I ran update Apps in iTunes and sync'd my iphone 6.

I've tried turning the phone on & off several times.  I've deleted the app and reinstalled.  I

In addition, I've tried syncing to my Mac, and that hasn't worked either.

Nothing's working.  Very frustrating.  Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @danimac. Have you tried any of the tips included in  I can't sync my tracker ? Quite often, all it takes to restore the sync functionality with your phone is to turn Bluetooth OFF and back ON after 20 seconds or so (you may have to repeat the process two or three times if need be).  Fitbit also uses single-channel Bluetooth technology in all its trackers, such that you can only have a live connection to one device at a time. So you may want to sign off your account on your Mac prior to attempting to sync with your IP6.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it work.

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
that finally did it. I had to shut off and restart both my phone and the
tracker several times.

Thanks,
Dani
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @danimac, glad everything is back to normal, Take care!

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys, i have switched to Microsoft wrist band and its awesome. Fitbit has the the world cheapest bluetooth ever. My 12$ bluetooth winter cap bluetooth works far better than fitbit.

They couldn't even fix the app for runnning in background in windows phone. They they wont even give a **ahem** now because their team is now focused on new editions of fit bit watches. SO RIP.

Best Answer
It would seem that with every update the sync problems get worse and worse. Why don't you fix the problem instead of applying band aids.
Best Answer
Totally agree...no longer like this product...someone suggested one via Microsoft.
Best Answer
0 Votes

TandemWalker you seem to be missing one important thing about all your suggestions, and that is the sync used to work and now it has stopped working reliably and not because of things users have done.  It is something that FitBit has changed that is causing the problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't synced since 22/04/17

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, after an app upgrade late last week. Tried all the suggestions in this forum up to and including deleting the app and the Bluetooth pairing then reinstalling. No luck. It is clear that something went wrong in the last app upgrade. I have even tried using my windows pc but same problem.

Come on Fitbit. Fix the problem with the latest app upgrade.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My One also will not sync to my PC (windows 10- bluetooth paired...uninstalled/reinstalled app...restarted pc etc. Thankfully it syncs to my phone, but I want it to sync to my pc as well. It just started a few days ago acting screwy...showing accurate steps then reverting to previous sync, etc. Now it says tracker disconnected. It has to be the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just finally got my windows 10 app to sync to my one...Uninstalled the app. Made sure I disconnected my one from my phone...Restarted my PC. Then did a ccleaner and registry repair on my PC. Reinstalled the app. Signed in... and SYNCED!!! YAY!!! I had tried uninstalling/reinstalling before, but hadn't done the ccleaner etc. I think that did the trick. Just happy to get my PC to sync my fitbit. I like that it syncs my fitbit when I walk in the house and saves my phone battery. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having sync problems again . Have fixed many times. I think I will give up on fitbit & go to garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks - will try this!

Best Answer
0 Votes