Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This is getting frustratin my one has not been sync correctly for 2 days. Yes reset tracker..yes reloaded app..yes restarted phone. When are they going to fix this glitch
Best Answer
133 REPLIES 133

had mine only connected to phone until today and then tried the computer and it also will not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here!!! It sure seems that it will only work for a short time frame and then stop.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same sync issues.  I have tried all the usual tricks - uninstall and reinstall the software on both phone and PC, reset, turn bluetooth off and on, and nothing works.  Mine hasn't synced since Friday. It's never done this before, normally if I have a sync issue on my phone it will work on my PC, and vice-versa. So frustrating!

EDITED to add: It now seems to be working again, so I'm not sure what the issue was!

Best Answer

what is the dongle

Best Answer

Hi @dmcglannan

71hckD5nbYL._SL1500_.jpg

This is the dongle. It's about the size of quarter and must be plugged into a USB port off a computer in order to sync via the Fitbit app or Fitbit Connect. 

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new charge hr does not sync! i tried everything by the book, when this will be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @stillmax. I just checked your profile and it looks like you were syncing just fine until Feb 4th. So what happened afterwards? What device are you syncing with - a phone, a computer ... If the latter, can you tell us more about your configuration ... If you have a Charge HR, you may get better and quicker feedback reposting in the Charge HR forum - this forum here is for the Fitbit One.

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
Turning Bluetooth off before putting ONE in charger, keeping Bluetooth off until I completed resting (6.60?) then restarting, unplugging before turning Bluetooth on seemed to be the key.
Honestly thought I did all that previously but I may not kept Bluetooth off long enough. 🎉 Happy Happy
Best Answer
0 Votes
On the One not syncing page, I followed Bluetooth turned off (iPhone) directions. I was 40' from all Bluetooth devices, I turned my phone Bluetooth off, plugged ONE into charger, resting, (6.06?) then restarted then unplugged then turned on Bluetooth, went to App, did sync now, 2X's and wow.
All fixed happy day!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @RSD177 and @Wildvine. Good to hear that your trackers and phones are now syncing in unison!Smiley Wink Thank you for the update and have a great day.

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
My charge HR still does not sync

Sent from the streets - Stillmax Media
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @stillmax. I replied to your earlier post. Unfortunately, your second post does not contain any more information that would allow anyone here to offer troubleshooting tips. And as mentioned earlier, you would probably get better feedback by posting in the Charge HR forum. This forum is for the Fitbit One. Should you decide to repost your query, the more information you include the better the odds of getting targeted tips. Perhaps the following document will help I can't sync my tracker .  Have a nice day.

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same with me... I have to turn Bluetooth off wait a while and then restart my cell phone then wait a bit then turn Bluetooth back on....at times this has to be done several times before it will sync. Also there has been a fewbtumes if thisbdidnt work. This all started a littkenover a week ago. Not sure what the issue is with syncing but it seems to be with fitbit itself and not everyone else's.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue

I upgraded the OS because I thought the may be the issue with my phone and nothing./

I have gone out to my car and removed all Bluetooth devices from proximity and nothing.  It is fully charged and the iPAD, PC, MacBook, and iPhone will not sync.

Recharged it overnight and nothing.  Rebooted machines, replugged in dongle.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Best Answer
Did you plug your ONE into charger after Bluetooth was turned off? Did you hold tracker button down until the reading of 6.60? appear on tracker screen? Then restart/reset tracker, then unplug, then turn Bluetooth back on then click on sync now? I had click on Sync now (app) twice.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not working for several weeks either on the charge HR...

is someone at Fitbit fixing this?

My clock is not set right so I cannot even use it as watch 

I have emailed support but no reply yet 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine had to be reset via the charging dongle. Found a video on YouTube.

Ray

--
Sent from my mobile internet device. Magic! Amazing!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh boy, so it's not just me. So so irritating. mine starts to sync and then ...... nothing. I use an iphone 6 and it's worked perfectly fine until recently. fitbit.jpg Now it just gets stuck here......aaaagh

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried your suggestions, but canot find the sync now button.  I am trying to sync my ONE to my computer.  Please help.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try turning your iPhone on and off. Worked for me and sync worked.
Best Answer