Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This is getting frustratin my one has not been sync correctly for 2 days. Yes reset tracker..yes reloaded app..yes restarted phone. When are they going to fix this glitch
Best Answer
133 REPLIES 133

It's not just me then.  It's been 2 days for mine too!  

"Does your tracker have power?"  Um, yes!  Reset it.  Reset Fitbit Connect.  Tried syncing from two different computers, both of which have worked before.  I FINALLY got it to sync with my phone.  Something is up somewhere.  I wish there was an answer to the question somewhere. 

Best Answer

If your computers are Mac with El CapitanOS, you have to remove the dongle and reinsert after you restart your computer following shutting down in order to synch. It's a known glitch in the system.

Best Answer
I did everything yesterday. It finally worked late last night and now again today not working. We shouldn't have to continue to do all these things some this WRONG and fit needs to.fix it. Its.not US. It suddenly started wed morning
Best Answer
It's them both us..and not sure why they don't see it
Best Answer
Thanks but no Mac here
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Baltomd1224. This is just a shot in the dark, but I understand that Fitbit uses a single channel Bluetooth connectivity with its trackers; such that if you have other Bluetooth enabled devices in proximity of your phone already paired to your Fitbit One tracker, the BT link with the phone may not work. In other words, your tracker can connected with many different Bluetooth-enabled devices (tablets, phones, ipods, computers/dongle ....) but only one at a time. So if you think this applies to your situation, walk away from those other devices, out of Bluetooth reach, or else turn off the Bluetooth on those other devices, and then try to sync your phone. If not, perhaps your best bet right now would be to get in touch with the Support Team.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

Same here!

Worked great for months, no changes to system - Just stopped syncing.

Tried all suggested above. 

Best Answer
Having same issues with syncing my Fitbit one was working ok 2 days ago but now it cannot find it any suggestions anyone
Best Answer

3 days here....doesn't find the device.  This is not good for me as my company is using this for funds to HSA account.

Best Answer

I had FB sync issues this morning with both my iphone and mac. Tried everything. Finally had to reset the fitbit and it now syncs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday the new screen for Windows 10 had a "Sync Now" feature. Today I cannot find it. The Fitbit help says to click on "Open Main Menu"--no icon leads me to this. I've tried reinstalling it today. I've tried restarting the small unit today. No luck getting it to sync. The automatic thing simply doesn't work. I live on the east coast. I'll try to contact customer support on Pacific Time. It would be nice if the company would address the problem directly on their help page. It's a problem. They haven't fixed it.

Best Answer

Hi @TimesSquareUser! Welcome to the Community.

You may have to expand the screen to see it. On my laptop, I can see a three dot icon at the top right of the main dashboard page - clicking it offers Sync Now as one of the selectable items.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
I have to confess that I couldn't remember how to reset FB, so I turned off/on my phone & turned Bluetooth off on my tablet, then my FB sync'd to my phone. Now to remember how to reset my FB.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JudyinGA. Yeah, restarting your tracker only takes 15-20 seconds. It's always a good to restart your tracker once in while, whether or not you have issues. I do it once a month or so. Cheers!

How do I restart my tracker?

Cheers! 

Best Answer
Thanks for the suggestion, but I still don't see it. That said, on its own my unit decided to sync 7 minutes ago. I have no idea why.Again, many thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @TimesSquareUser. I find the Fitbit app for Win 10 still finicky. Heretofore, the app used to sync just fine without the dongle plugged in, now it doesn't. Just so you know, the legacy Fitbit Connect program works just fine under Windows 10 which works without any hiccups whatsoever on my Win 10 HP laptop.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, thank you very much.Stephen
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @TimesSquareUser. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks to all its now working Sent from Rocco's I Phone 6
Best Answer
0 Votes