Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday evening, I have been unable to sync my FitBit One with my Android phone. I have tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app but this hasn't fixed the issue. Is anyone else having problems? =(

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just fixed mine.  Put it in the recharging thing and plug into a USB slot. Press the button until you see the firmware version (FITBIT 6.60) - about 15 seconds.  Take it out of the charger and press the button until you see your steps, and etc.  Open the app on your phone/computer and sync it.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
293 REPLIES 293
Me too! I even tried restarting my fitbit.
Best Answer

Me too. My One won't sync to the computer or my iPhone.

Best Answer

I can't get mine to sync either since late yesterday afernon.  (Tuesday 6/22/16)

@Evie_W wrote:

Me too. My One won't sync to the computer or my iPhone.

Best Answer

I just fixed mine.  Put it in the recharging thing and plug into a USB slot. Press the button until you see the firmware version (FITBIT 6.60) - about 15 seconds.  Take it out of the charger and press the button until you see your steps, and etc.  Open the app on your phone/computer and sync it.  

Best Answer

Same issue with my iPhone 6. Since yesterday, it will not sync.

Best Answer
I just came on looking for help as I too have had the same problem since 7pm yesterday. Thank you @Evie W for posting what you'd done, I gave it a try & now mines fully working again too 😊
Best Answer

Thank you soooooo much for your post, Evie_W.  Followed your directions by placing fitbit one in charger and holding down for 15 seconds.  Had to take out of charger befoe the 6.60 came up.  Working fine now.  I was so frustrated when it showed only 14 steps yesterday and none today.  Then I noticed it had not synced since 5:30 AM yesterday.  Must be the update causing us grief!

Best Answer
Me too! Thanks for the info!
Best Answer

I'm having the same problem!  Followed Evie's instructions and now mine is working again.  Thanks Evie!

Best Answer
Glad to help! I'm lost without my Fitbit.
Best Answer

This advice worked for me. I have no record of any steps all week until I found this post. Thank you!

Best Answer
Thanks so much!
Best Answer

Thank you!!! This worked

Best Answer
Thanks for the help. I was going crazy trying to sync, but this worked!
Best Answer

I'm happy to hear that most of you were able to resolve this issue! If your One is still experiencing syncing issues, I encourage you to take a look at the suggestions I've provided within this post.

Goodluck and let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thanks for the info on how to re-sync the Fitbit One.  The instructions worked like a charm!!!

Best Answer

I've done this, over and over.  Reset, try to sync, get the message that the tracker is disconnected, try again!

I've tried this on my work computer (Windows 😎 and home computer (Windows 10) with the relevant apps.  Neither works.  Unfortunately in my frustration I disconnected the device from my account and now nothing I do will reconnect it.  Argh!  This device has been so reliable for several years -- why is it such a mess now?

sadly,

Laura

Best Answer

Thanks so much thought I was going on vacation and would be freaking out. 

Best Answer

I just got my third fibit today. My last one stopped syncing two weeks ago and no matter what I did it would not synce. I even spent two hours on the phone with a rep from fitbit and eveything they had me do would not work. My dog ate my first fitbit, replaces the second one since it wouldn't synce. I really hope I don't have problems with this one!

Best Answer