Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday evening, I have been unable to sync my FitBit One with my Android phone. I have tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app but this hasn't fixed the issue. Is anyone else having problems? =(

Best Answer
293 REPLIES 293

Earlier today, I posted about having my One not syncing and going through the process of trying everything possible before ordering another one. Then having time with the customer service process. 

Everything has been taken care of and I am very much satisfied. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you so much for this!! it was driving me up a wall!

Moderator Edit: Caps

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much. That worked!!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm glad it worked for you. :))
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes it just takes persistance and the righ cure. Too bad Fitbit has not worked with other software to resolve the issue, but it reappears regularly as you can tell if you look back far enough into history.....

ms

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm in NZ I haven't been able to sync for 2 days did the whole plug in thing this morning - still nothing grrrr
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much--it worked ...and ended a few days of frustration when nothing else worked!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer

Thank you for this - my Windows 10 phone and Windows 10 PC stopped syncing on Thursday night. It's syncing again now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have also been having issues with syncing to my Android phone. Only syncs randomly - averaging one sync every 48 hours or so. Pretty useless since I'm trying to monitor and track sleep issues. Worked perfectly for the first couple of years. Was there a recent app update or ???
Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks Evie! It worked 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, my FitBit began to play up after my Windows 10 phone had done the
Windows 10 anniversary update. I'd never had any trouble with it before.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't either

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Evie. That worked for me, using a Samsung S6 phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you LizzieR. Your info was very helpful. Seems like my wife and I weren't the only ones affected. Thanks again.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Me2😢😂 mine won't sync to my droid
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much Evie - that worked for me too. I was so frustrated, you are awesome!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have only had my fitbit for a week and am getting fedup. This is suppose to be fun.  I am having trouble syncing. It worked the 2nd and 4th day really well. Since then it keeps saying "check you are not connected to another device." Nothing else is on in the house but it keeps saying that. Occasionly my steps will flash up on my computer but only stay for about 30second then disappear.  Has anyone esle had a silmilar problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could it be that my neighbour has a fitbit to and mine is picking up her signal?  She has just gone to work and I was able to sync no problem!!

Best Answer
0 Votes