Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 ROSE GOLD straps with Rose gold hardware

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was just given the Charge 2 in the Rose Gold with the lavender band and I love it. 

I also love the Charge 2 because you can swap out the bands... BUT they dont have ANY bands that are compatible with the Rose Gold. 

There are the classic bands AND the leather bands... but all of them have the only SILVER buckle hardware. I would love a Rose Gold Hardware option. 

Specifially on the Blush Leather Band. This band would look terrific with the Rose Gold Fitbit face. But right now, the blush band only has silver buckle hardware. That would look very silly with the rose gold in my opinion.

If this were a watch I would not mix metals... so I am hoping FITBIT decides to include some additional band options for the Rose Gold fitbit face.

Anyone else with me on this... ??? 

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59

Amazon has metal mesh bands in rose gold.  I just ordered one in yellow gold.

Best Answer

I completely agree as i have the same band and the lavendar has gone slightly dirty even through cleaning it 

I need another band but reluctant to spend money on a band with a silver clasp 

Best Answer

Hi, I also had the same problem and contacted fitbit. They offered to give 2 replacement bands but with silver clasps which I accepted. I swapped the rose gold clasp from my lavender strap over to my new plum strap and am pretty happy with the result. I know it's not a real solution as they should have replacement bands with rose gold hardware available to purchase. It also doesn't address why the lavender band has discoloured for so many people. Definitely contact fitbit as they might offer a solution that you'd be happy with IMG_20170116_130259_01.jpg

Best Answer

IMG_0085.JPG

Best Answer

Thats a good idea! How difficult was it to switch the clasp? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's my awful looking dingy lavender strap. It was a gift for Christmas ...3 weeks. Customer service told me that it was due to normal wear and tear. I spent an hour on the most frustrating chat ever. Never been thanked so much for my info. Useless waste of time. In the end they offered nothing of value to fix this. I was willing to pay the difference for the leather band but they insisted I was only entitled to another lavender band. Who would want that?? Some upgrade this limited edition lavender! I'll either go back to my charge hr or use my garmin. 

Expected better service Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ugh! That is so frustrating. I just can't believe they would offer a more expensive, limited edition and not have bands to go with it. They would make some bank considering how many people have been complaining about the wear on the lavender band. Sorry they were not helpful. I clean my band daily now to avoid it getting super dirty... I am dreading the "chat" I know I will eventually have to have with them.
Best Answer

This might sound strange but have you tried using Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (or generic version) on it? That thing works miracles on everything. I haven't tried it myself but worth a try!

Best Answer

It wasn't too difficult at all! I just used the tip of a paperclip to release the clasp. Once it was on the new strap it took a few attempts to pop it back in but I'm sure if my nails were better it would have been easier. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree! I was in a chat with someone about it and was just told they'll "pass that feedback on". For an extra $40 for this Fitbit design they should really make all the replacement bands in either silver OR rose gold.

I ordered one from amazon from another vendor, but sadly it took me 10 minutes to get the straps on and 20 to get off (too tight) and I broke a nail in the process so I'll be returning that...

Best Answer

I used my fitbit charge 2 (lavender and rose gold) for all of four weeks. The strap looked dirty despite cleaning it and it actually broke me out in a rash on my wrist! I bought a replacement strap through Amazon. It's rose gold with a magnetic clasp which is super easy to get off and on unlike the fitbit strap and very wearable. I've never had so many compliments on my fitbit as it looks like an expensive watch now! The replacement strap cost me £14 including postage! Delighted with it. Been wearing it for a couple of months now and would definitely recommend to those looking to replace the lavender strap. It's dissapointing fitbit create a great looking product with unsuitable materials! 

Best Answer

Can you share the link to the replacement band?

Best Answer

Yes, would love the link to your band! 

Best Answer

Yes, please, I would love the link too.  

I bought the lavender band separately, I've worn it for less than a week and it looks dingy already.  I am not impressed with this one at all.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
[cid:storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Screenshots_Screenshot_20170319-233144_jpg_1489966379266][cid:storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Screenshots_Screenshot_20170319-232857_png_1489966388619]

Here you go folks... you can get them in few colours but I stuck to rose gold and I'm happy with the look of that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

there's no link

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

@akassabian1  Tried a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and it did nothing.  My other go to miracle cleaner is Bar Keeper's Friend.  Nothing, too.

I will probably buy another color and switch clasps.  

Every time I search on Amazon, there are more third party vendors with all rose gold metal ands and silicone with rose gold clasps.  Just put "Charge 2 rose gold replacement band"  or something close to it.  There are choices out there.  

Fitbit is doing a big disservice to its customers by leaving us in the dust over this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree. We need rose gold straps. 

Best Answer