Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 and Charge 3 Screen failures

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there  problem with screens on both the fitbit 2 and 3? I have had 2 fitbit 2's and 1 fitbit 3 with screen failures.  I have tried to reset as per previous posts without success. Although the fitbit 3 is specified as water proof this has not even been used in the shower. Screen failures start with a white line on the screen progressing to screen going opaque the failures. I have just tried again to reset my fitbit 3 but the reset button no longer functions. Any advice would be appreciated as I am looking to replace my current fitbit 3 with another device and would like to choose fitbit but am obviously concerned about screen failures 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @PNHARVEY. Welcome to the community forums. 

I appreciate the information about that you would like to choose another Fitbit device. At this time, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for the troubleshooting steps that you've followed. I'd like to let you know that there have been some reports of screen failures and the suggested troubleshooting steps can be found in this thread

Since you already tried the restart and the inconvenience persists, my best recommendation is that you contact our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through the link in the thread mentioned above, or you can click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to mention the troubleshooting steps you performed, this way you don't have to repeat the process and they can provide a prompt resolution. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes