Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 bands

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am finally giving up on the fitbit Charge 2.  I have purchased 3 and lost every one them.  The band breaks and I lose the fitbit.  I've had the band replaced and within a year's time that band breaks.  It's time to move on.  Sad!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@channej Welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the Charge 2 bands. If you are having issue with them please let our support team know so they can assist you. This is why the bands are replaceable and remember that they are covered by Fitbit's warranty. Also note you can follow these instructions in case you lose your device.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found bands on amazon set of 3 extra and have not had them break. You can change them out to the different colors. much easier than buying the new ones at a reasonable cost.

Best Answer
0 Votes
As shared in my previous post. I lost all 3 fitbits. For the last one, I
got the band replaced and it broke also which caused me to lose it. I kept
getting a new fitbit because I wear them daily. I will not purchase
another one. I'm retired and I need the tracking to help me keep moving.
I'm looking for another manufacturer..
Best Answer
0 Votes

As I mentioned in my previous post, I lost all 3 fitbits.  The bands continue to break.  For my last fitbit, I was outraged, went online and discovered there was a warranty.  I had it replaced and it broke again. (which caused me to lose it)  I'm retired and I need the tracking to help motivate me to keep moving.  I'm done with buying a fitbit.  I'm looking for another manufacturer.

Best Answer
0 Votes