Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 cracked screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen has cracked on my fit bit. At 1st I thought I was imaging it but now it is pretty evident.

Tried to upload a photo but not able too.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

Woke up today to a cracked screen. I wasn't even wearing it! Hopefully customer support will assist with an obvious design fault

Best Answer
0 Votes
They were exceptionally good with mine

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
They were v helpful to my husband and almost as helpful to me! I am awaiting my replacement...a half price Ionic. Great deal but to be honest. I would have been just as happy if my screen had not cracked and my old model went on working? 🤷🏽‍:female_sign:
Jx

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine screen cracked as well after 15 months, I’m so very careful,with my things. Now they don’t make the Charge 2 any longer and will only offer me a 25% coupon on anything but a Charge 2 or 3. Doesn’t do me any good since the Charge 2 fits my small wrist well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I haven’t examined the Charge 3, but was wondering if there’s been a redesign of the screen due to the problems with the Charge 2.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Disappointing!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
You would hope so wouldn’t you?
Jx

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I had the same problem, cracked screen even though I hadn't done anything to cause it. Gutted as I love my fitbit. Like you was only offered a 25% discount unlike all the other people on this site who were offered replacements. I got mine as a christmas present so one year and 2 days ago!! Very disappointed in Fitbit. Would have hoped for better from them considering the higher prices they charge compared to other makes on the market.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had two Charge 2's.  first one went haywire a few weeks out of warranty.  Took a few hours on the phone with Fitbit, but they finally agreed to replace.  The replacement screen cracked two months.  Guess what?  We are sorry,  your charge is out of warranty because we go by when you originally bought yours.  Unbelievable.  The lady on the phone actually wanted to argue with me and even raised her voice to prove her point.  Never in a million years have I heard a customer service agent act the way she did.  It is embarrassing for the company.  Spoke with the supervisor,  he said sorry,  we will look into it.  End of story.  I have bought my last product from Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes