Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 display completely black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. My charge 2 display is completely black.  It is fully charged and I already did a hard reset.  The green lights are still flashing, it vibrates and it syncs just fine to my phone- but absolutely no display.  Any one experience this know what I should do?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

@kykypy3ka It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

I will assist you with your Charge 2 screen. As mentioned before please try restarting your device by following these instructions. Also check that it is properly charging.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your willingness to help but I've done everything that was
recommended with no success. I think it is obvious that there is a flaw
with the device. Too many users with the same problem. But it scares me to
continue to trust them.
Best Answer

I no longer trust Fitbit. This is my 2nd one within my 2 year warranty. This 1 was only replaced last year. I dont trust the brand anymore so I think I will be having a look at Samsung. I dont fancy paying £120 every 2 years for a new one. 

Best Answer

That was first action to restart. Now I can see battery icon while charging, black screen if i try to restart (no version displayed) and black screen. Sometimes clock face appears, mirrored and upside down on very dimmed display.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine did the upside down and backward too. but like other electronics, they don't last forever. mine was 2.5 yrs old. used every day.  It was time to upgrade.

Best Answer

Hello guys, welcome back! Thanks for your replies and updates @CuteDaddy3 @Stripypixe @kykypy3ka @Lkh921 I'm here to continue assisting, my apologies for the delay in responding.

@CuteDaddy3 It's a pleasure to assist, thanks for troubleshooting this matter with us. Because we reached the limits of what can I do for you here in the Community Forums, I contacted our Support team to receive further assistance directly with them. I recommend you to contact them back if you have any additional questions about the conclusion that was given. 

@Stripypixe @Lkh921 The feedback that was submitted is greatly appreciated, this information help us to improve our products and services as per previously mentioned. Please let me know if I can do anything else for both of you, I'll be here. 

@kykypy3ka Thank you taking in consideration our restart process. I'd like to let you know that our Support team advised me that they're already providing you with assistance regarding this situation, therefore, I've contact them back on your behalf to continue receiving assistance directly with them. Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes