Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 doesn't always show sleep score or sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep log sometimes show sleep stages other times shoe patterns

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Kohsianchow It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me help you with your missing sleep stages and sleep score. For sleep score you will need to get sleep stages and you may not get stages for the following reasons:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have Charge 2, not Charge 3, you didn't answer my question. Sometimes can
show my Sleep Score but sometimes doesn't. Thanks.

Best Regards

Sian Chow
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kohsianchow thank you for your reply.

Does the sleep score shows when you don't get sleep stages? Could you share screenshots of days affected showing either only one or none of these metrics (sleep score and sleep stages)? As mentioned before these two metrics are related and one depends on the other. You can read more about Sleep Score here. Also thank you for your clarification regarding your tracker.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. This morning I have my sleep Score.
Best Answer
0 Votes