Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 has stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 has stopped syncing since 12/6. Not sure what’s going on. Can someone help?

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Same here! Since Oct. What can i do??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Tried all DIY troubleshooting steps, checked the Android version, restarted the device, all following the Fitbit website instructions. No effect. No error messages, - just nothing happens. What else can I try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same hear. Googled and nothing helped. Hmmm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing too is there an update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also not syncing since Wednesday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - My Charge 2 has also stopped syncing with iphone X running 12.1. It first failed 6th Dec . The iphone doesn't recognise the bluetooth connection . I managed to resync by attaching the charging cable to Fitbit and holding the button down until firmware level appears (22.55.02 ). But today (10th Dec )  that fix doesn't work. I have deleted the bluetooth connection from the iphone and attempted to re-pair. The iphone doesn't see the Fitbit at all.

Something must have changed - my Fitbit has worked perfectly for 18 months until now . 

Correction -  Iphone X running 12.1 not 12.1.1 . Just tried my old iphone 6 on 12.1 - it works ! .

Update 1 - upgrading iphone x to 12.1.1 makes no difference - iphone X still cannot see Fitbit.

Update 2 - escalated to Customer service . They suggested the usual - make sure Bluetooth enabled on only one phone , switch on and off , Bluetooth on and off , restart Fitbit ( as if recharging via power cable and hold button down to firmware display ). This time it worked - but I've tried this before and it fell over again after a day or so . I suggested they took a look at the Community posts ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same issue. My iPhone won’t recognize it at all. Very frustrating but glad I’m not going crazy. Sounds like an issue on their end. Hopefully they will fix it soon. Also says mine was last synced on 12/5

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. It synced fine with my Samsung Galaxy J3 for 4 months since purchase then suddenly stopped on 21 Nov.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same with my Charger 2 and Samsung Note 3. There has been no syncing since December 7th. I tried the restart function as recommended on a previous post below, but that didn't work. I'm about ready to reset the whole Charger 2, but will wait to see if Fit bit will chime in. They can't be silent too long with all these posts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Mine hasn’t synced since 12/3. I’ve tried all of the suggestions and nothing works. Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried something that worked for syncing Charger 2 and Samsung Note 3.  Plug in your Fitbit like you are charging it. Then hold down the button on the side of the fitbit for 4 seconds or so until the fitbit logo appears on the fit it screen. This restarts it. At the same time, go to the cell phone fitbit app, under the settings tab and manually sync your device. Hope this works for you.

Best Answer

Duke 42 thanks. I had tried what u mentioned in days passed but decided to try again. Did it 3 times throughout the day. Sure enough it finally started syncing. Guess it needed to be done several times. Ha. Happy day all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having same problem since 12/9.  I've tried everything 

Best Answer
0 Votes
See my latest post. I finally got it to work this way after a couple of tries.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
The 5th is the last time mine synced too. At least I know it's not user
error.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally got it working 🙂 support emailed me back and gave me instructions on how to turn off my fitbit and then restart it and do a new set up. Hopefully it will keep working after this.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep it worked for me but I also had to “set up new device” and then it worked
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah good to know it wasn’t just me 🙂 I wasn’t going crazy!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, could you please forward to me the instructions on turning off -
restarting - setting up a new device? Thanks a lot!
Best Answer
0 Votes