Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing properly - help?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Received a Charge 2 today and successfully set it up around midday, have been wearing it since. The device itself seems to be working fine at registering steps, HR, etc.

In my iPhone 6's FitBit app, I'm having trouble getting it to sync properly. I've tried both pulling down on the dashboard, and going into the device screen (on the app) and clicking to sync there. It'll get partway through then stop. The dashboard shows the correct steps, but nothing else (says I have no HR data, no activity in the hourly activity section though it should); it also says last time synced was midday.

I tried closing the app and starting it again. Any other tips? I'm a relative newbie to Fitbit - borrowed a charge HR for a couple weeks to try it out and never had any problems with syncing, but this new tracker just isn't working so far.

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Iam having issues with seting up my charge 2. I opened last night, got as far as entering the four digit code but noting. A few time i wouls get a msg saying there was and issue try again and then the other time it would just sit there for hours trying to connect. What do i do now?

Best Answer
I've had my Charge 2 maybe 6 months. It synced ok until recently. My wife has the same, a Charge 2 and her settings are identical to mine. Hers is ok and mine doesn't...  I go thru this every morning trying to sync. I have to shut down "Bluetooth" and then scan...sometimes it works and other times it doesn't especially the bpm.....
Best Answer
0 Votes
What's aggravating is that I just got it and I've been at it since 10pm it's now 1:09 in the afternoon and I'm still messing with this thing smh

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. After entering the four digit code I simply get - not working. Retry? and nothing happens. I feel the tracker vibrate but that's all. My Samsung Edge S6 has located the Tracker and because I get the code numbers so apparently has the Tracker but they don't sync. Is it because the Tracker is not fully charged. I don't know I had it on all night but how do I know? I don't see the battery. Does that mean it didn't really charge and is not fully charged? The connection looks absolutely correct to me - just no battery image only the cell phone image and website setup address.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  Here's my problem that still exist or maybe it's normal, I have a Samsung 7, so each morning I go to "sleep". In order to see that nights sleep I have to go to "Bluetooth" first, shut it off then back on, when it starts to scan. Sometimes it takes more than on try, but eventually it will "update". I have the same problem with "heart rate", but worse taking 5, 6 and 7 tries....
Best Answer
Thanks for that. I'll give it a try. But what a fuss. Shouldn't have to do
that.

Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel your pain . I also have an S7. And every 3 to4 months. I have syncing problems. I have called customer service and they help me out. But my point is why do I have to keep calling for the same issue.

Best Answer
as mentioned my sleep finally synced after 2 or three times, shutting down Bluetooth and back on.....As of this time my heart rate has not synced....I've tried maybe 8 to 10 times....I've had this problem with my heart rate whereas it would take 2 or 3 days before it would sync, and the sleep would..makes no sense whatsoever...
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here...I finally give up and leave it as is, but I exercise frequently and follow my health all the time. At 79 I care what is happening and that's the reason I bought the Charge 2....I frequently share my data with my doctor....
Best Answer
0 Votes

The website says I don't have permission, could you send screenshots or something?

@Kzigs wrote:
Fwiw / I just tried the fix listed on a different board on this site and it worked (so far).

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Can-t-Sync-Tracker/m-p/944512#U944512

Best Answer