Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help me with this, my charge 2 has stopped syncing and is telling me the device isnt found. I have tried resetting the charge 2 on the charger this works until the next sync. I have tried uninstalling the app, and turning off bluetooth. None of which helps. I have contacted fitbit but so far no use, and i have tried all their troubleshooting.

Then for about half a day it works not a problem the at 7pm it goes back to not working. I am losing my will.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Roberta.Taggart Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Charge 2 not syncing and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  5. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the helpful information, unfortunately i have tried it all
with no avail. I have now given up lol
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing entirely. Tried everything. Contacted support.  They recommended doing everything that I had already done. Did that. Then they told me that they would offer me a 25% discount on a Charge 3 (conceding that my Charge 2 was unfixable). The 3 is currently selling fore $129 CDN. I did not want to spend any more money but I did want a workable Charge, and the price was right after the 25% discount, so I accepted. The discount link they sent however was 25% off their old price of $199. When I brought this up with them, they didn't see the irony - that they were willing to sell me a Charge 3 for more than the product was currently retailing. And this was after they had acknowledged that their product was unfixable. Moral of the story: stay away from FITBIT. There are plenty of other watches out there that offer more capabilities at a cheaper price....

Best Answer
Lol, they offered me the same! And i refused as they were offering it as
25% off the full price £149 but selling it online as £119. So with the
discount it didn't really make a difference.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped working it annoying! Do the 20000 steps a day I've done them and it won't go on my app!!!!!!! IF I doesn't work soon I'll be smashing to to give it a reason to work!

Best Answer

This seems to be after a new Android release as the pixel 1 still works, but the newer 3a stopped.

I've found pairing to a different device seems to make it work temporarily.

Best Answer
0 Votes