Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen keeps cycling

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mundy charge 2 keeps cycling through the screens like I am pushing the button on the side. Ideas?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Mine is doing the same thing. Plus it went from 100% battery to 65% in under 2 hours because of this.

Best Answer

Mine also started doing this about 2 weeks ago. Cycles from screen to screen and kills the battery.

Best Answer

@Bryandshaw @Terri-T @Helmfast Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 is cycling through the menu items. You can clean the button area with cotton and rubbing alcohol. After this use compressed air at a distance to clear the area. Finally restart your device.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Suggested solution appears to work but then unit reverts to interminable scrolling after 5-10 mins. Been through procedure twice and integrated another suggestion that you reset the unit at least three times. We’ll see but I can’t say I’m hopeful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, second go lasted 5 mins. Given that this seems to be a known issue, it’s surprising that it’s not been sorted or units recalled.

Best Answer
0 Votes