Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 syncing difficulties

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have no idea what's going on but I've had a Charge 2 for ages, no issues at all - I love it. But, as of 4:20 am today, my Fitbit will no longer sync with my android phone. I've tried the multiple suggestions in Fitbit help but will not sync. Anyone else have this issue?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Hi Jenswin!  If you are running Windows 10, go to settings;Update - Recovery-go back to an earlier version of Windows,and roll back to before the update.  Note:  This will only work if your computer/device hasn't deleted the old folder during cleanup.  Don't know if you can do the same with Samsung, but you should contact them and let them know of the issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, after installing my Charge 2 back on the app with my laptop, everything returned to normal and the tracker synced as normal, but only to my laptop.  I was even able to add my battery level back on the display.  Also, battery usage has returned to normal ( about 5 days per charge).

Still does not sync to my phone or desktop computer, that have both updated in the past week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jenswin! Welcome to our Community Forums. Thanks for your reply @rosgre. I'm glad to continue assisting today.

@jenswin I'd like to begin appreciating your patience at the moment you troubleshoot your Charge 2 prior posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone check all the requirements that are specified there and if applicable, move forward to the troubleshooting steps. Please keep me posted.

@rosgre I appreciate your comments and suggestions. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else. 

I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes