Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 vibration alert has become weak

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Lately the reminder to move vibration is very weak, is ther a fix for this problem?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@LWeary Welcome! It's good that the community is growing!  Do you feel that the vibration became weaker over time? So it isn't the same as when you started wearing it? Or do you just started wearing your Charge 2 and are comparing it to a different tracker? If it is the first situation then please restart your tracker by doing the following:

Plug the charging cable to your computer or UL certified wall adapter.
Align the contacts of the tracker with the charging cable and plug it in making sure it snaps securely.
Your tracker should start charging.
Press the button for 10 to 12 seconds.
You should see your tracker's firmware version and you can now unplug your tracker.

If it is the second one you aren't alone so feel free to vote for the idea in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
The vibration is not the same as when I began wearing it. I did the reset as suggested, there has been no change in intensity. Please let me know if there might be another solution.
Best Answer

@LWeary thank you for the additional information. The best thing to do is letting our Support team know about this issue so they can provide options for you. You will get an email from them. 

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Blaze. The alert to walk is too weak to even detect most of the time. Surely not as strong as a preset alarm. This problem has persisted on and off for over two years.

Best Answer
0 Votes