Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was traveling so didn't have access to the fitbit app on my computer (Windows 10).  So, I logged into my sister's ipad and was able to sync my Charge 2 activity for my account while on travel.  Now I have 2 issues now that I'm back home: (1) Charge 2 says I'm connected elsewhere so won't let my do the sync on my computer any longer.  I've had my sister turn off her ipad (to make sure I was disconnected from her device), but still can't sync and continue to get that message.  (2) While traveling, I was in a different time zone.  Charge 2 no longer recognizes my current time zone now that I'm home - shows the time zone that I traveled to.  Hope someone can help me.  Thanks.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I was able to resolve the issue by performing these steps: (1) removed my Charge2 from my computer's bluetooth device list; (2) removed Charge2 from fitbit app device list for my account; (3) added back Charge2 to my fitbit app device list for my account.  Charge2 now syncs and time is in correct time zone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I was able to resolve the issue by performing these steps: (1) removed my Charge2 from my computer's bluetooth device list; (2) removed Charge2 from fitbit app device list for my account; (3) added back Charge2 to my fitbit app device list for my account.  Charge2 now syncs and time is in correct time zone.

Best Answer

@mflatebo Welcome! It's great to see you around! 

Happy to hear that you were able to correct the issue and thank you so much for sharing what you did to fix it as this may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes