Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last week my charge 2has refused to sync. The app is set to always connected and all day sync. I have reset the tracker several times in the charger. I have turned my phone on and off, turned the Bluetooth on and off, logged out and back into the app, force stopped the app and reopened. Nothing has worked. I get no error message so I'm assuming it can "see" the tracker. 

What else can I do?

Best Answer
471 REPLIES 471

My phone and tablet are samsung 6 phone and samsung tablet. And is doing the same, just suddenly stopped sending information from charge 2 to phone and tablet

Best Answer
0 Votes

ArvaroFitbit thanks my fitbit is working now. I followed your directions.

Cheers Robyn

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, the resetting while charging allowed me to sync again!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it possible that your Charge 2 won't sync if your, in my case iPhone, is low on power. My Fitbit wouldn't sync when I had 25% left. I then charged to 88% and it synced fine. Seems like I had the same issue with my Charge HR. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This was ages ago, it's fine now, thanks!

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Pretty sure this device is just a piece of junk in general. We all shouldn't be having the exact same issue across multiple devices and OSs. No wonder the company can't post profits, they produce crappy products. Once mine dies I'll just switch to the more expensive iWatch I guess - more money, less headaches. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! This worked, was going crazy trying to get Charge 2 to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well God bless you!!! And may he bless our Fitbit Charge 2's also!!! They sure need it! 😉 Just try to memorize or write down whichever combo worked for you (this time)! I hate to sound like such a negative Nancy,  but... 

I can, unfortunately, promise you that it will happen again! 🙁 When you least expect it! 😕 

So glad that you were able to remedy your situation! And good luck to you in the future! 🤗😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

You would think that they would have figured out how to remedy these problems by now! It seems that they've been having this same issue since the first person bought the first Charge 2! 

I would also think that they would monitor these pages as basic "good business" practices! Therefore, by doing so, they would figure out a way to end all of our frustrations!!!! Or possibly even pull the Charge 2 off the market until this little "Glitch" is gone!!! 😡 sooo frustrating!!!

Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to come close to affording the Apple kind! I am assuming that they are as pricey as their iPhones???  😮😯🤔

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help. Cheers Robyn

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday evening my Charge2 stopped syncing. Software on both my phone (Motorola Droid Turbo) and Fitbit is current. I've tried turning off the phone and resetting the Fitbit multiple times. Nothing has worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've also done the Bluetooth off and on with Power off and on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got it to work. "Forgot" the Charge2 and replaced it with another device with Bluetooth. Then after a minute or 2, but without using the other device, replaced it with the Charge2. It synced. See how long it lasts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having issues syncing when other Fitbits are around.  I only have the charge 2 on my phone, but it refuses to connect when other Fitbits are around.  My wife has the flex 2 and my won the alta HR, and when I try to sync when they are near, it constantly says cannot locate my Fitbit, the charge 2.  I had tried all of the steps mentioned about turning Bluetooth off/on, disabling the App, uninstalling, etc... nothing.  Then I tried to more far aware from them and try again, and voila, synced no issues.  Yet  my wife and son both do not have any syncing issues sitting right next to each other.  I have a Samsung S7, and they both have apple.  What's the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will restarting your fitbit delete any unsynced data/steps/etc. from the fitbit? I am also having trouble syncing to my Windows 10 app but am worried I'll lose over a day's worth of data if I try some of these suggest fixes...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Data was queued and updated once I got it to sync again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!!!

I am embarrassed to say, but I do not know anything about windows 10!!! But I do know that I did not lose any of my data that is on my phone or laptop! And I have pretty much done it all when it comes to having to re-sync my fitbit! I've had to do these syncing steps on more than one occasion and have yet to lose anything off of my fitbit app! 🙂

Hope this helps!!!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2 won't sync.  Have tried resetting charge 2, disconnecting and reconnecting bluetooth, unpairing and pairing the device.  It synced fine yesterday morning but won't sync at all today.  I uninstalled and reinstalled fitbit app.  It is on windows 10.  I then downloaded the app on my android device to see if that would work but it still won't sync.  I have spent hours on this this morning, can someone help please? Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine hasn't synced on 3 days tried all the things you did. Very frustrating 

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  ++++++frustrating....what's going on?  Is Fitbit bluetooth down?  Why won't it sync with android or windows 10?!?!?!  i have firmware version 22.22.54.6 with a pink banner saying update tracker software, well I am trying but I get a message saying The Fitbit Bluetooth Server is Busy!!  Anyone from Fitbit able to help here?

Best Answer
0 Votes