Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Defect ? Bands are falling off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 is not even a month old and the bands are falling off. It seems the clips on the Charge 3 are failing already.

This is happening with original and accessory bands.

I've been chatting with Fitbit via Twitter Direct Messaging about this. Gonna have to get on the phone and request a warranty replacement it seems. In case you need it here is Fitbits phone number 877-623-4997

Best Answer
110 REPLIES 110

I have the Inspire HR and it all of the fitbit brand bands that I have tried on it fall off. That is why I use an off-brand band that stays on. I believe it is all fitbit products that have issues.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just fixed my Charge 3 band clip. It's been driving me nuts for a few days, falling off my wrist, as one side of the band wasn't fixing to the pebble. So after cleaning the pebble thoroughly I noticed that the piece that you press in to release the band to either change or clean was depressed. I cleaned around it a little and eased it with the end of a pen (or use anything that isn't too sharp). Hey presto...it sprung out and the band clipped back in! It worked for me, hope it works for you guys. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, could you elaborate a bit? What exactly did you do to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did they sort it? I'm having same problem.

My fit bit strap fits on my broken Fitbit but since Fitbit replaced it it just pulls or falls off easily

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @LouiseAngelina4 Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information. At this time, I was able to see that you contacted us through social media and they have updated your case with our Support Team. In this case, someone will be getting in touch with you soon and I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox. 

If you still have additional questions or concerns, please let them know or contact them one more time by clicking here. Note that you contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Interesting that they have refused to replace mine. 🤔 and its the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @SianTLM.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand that this can be very frustrating. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them once more time and a replacement strap has been sent. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and hope your receive the replacement soon. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. It is now resolved.

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Get Outlook for Android

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
I’ve changed to the leading fruitier brand for fitness watches now, way better!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's the button. Read what unfit Frankie said. I poked it with a paper clip and it finally snapped on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfit Frankie, Thanks so much. I took a paper clip and poked around that button. I heard it snap and it seems tight now. Yay! Great advice, Bigbadjude

Best Answer
0 Votes